Marriage hall in chennai

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by hamsadhvani, Oct 27, 2014.

1. hamsadhvani

hamsadhvani Junior IL'ite

Hi friends
    we are planning to held our daughter's marriage in Chennai next year. May be in April or May. Which mandapam is good with lots of rooms. I need rooms for the grooms family coming from Thoothukudi. Atleast 100 people may be coming and 60 to 70 people may stay there for 2 days. Or suggest a mandapam which is near by a hotel.

I need your suggestion to book a best cook, taylor, and a makeup. As a NRI I need to plan every thing in advance and so please help me.

Anyone who did all this in recent times please give contact details also.

Thankyou
    Hamsa

2. Ganthimathi

Ganthimathi Gold IL'ite

Marriage hall - depends upon your preferable location, number of guests, date of marriage etc.
    For catering I can recommend Subham Ganesan. His services were very good - timely and very tasty food. He was taking care of many other things too and was very helpful. you will be tension free with his services. I am writing this from my personal experience. You can google for him.

3. DeepikaMP

DeepikaMP Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I would suggest there is a marriage hall in chromepet (Ananda thirumana maligai). Its a good one. And you have many decent hotels nearby that hall. Grand Palace is one of the decent hotel u can find there. Else you find many halls in east tambaram, vadapalani, padi, jawaharlal nehru 100ft road (its between anna nagar and kolathur)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014