Marriage bureaus/brokers/other channels for bride hunting.frends need ur help plzzzzz

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by vidhyaunni, Mar 21, 2014.

1. vidhyaunni

vidhyaunni New IL'ite

Dear frends..i need inputs from you

Been hunting for a girl for my brother for quite some time..I am a mother of 2 small babies and staying abroad. I lost my parents at an early age and it is my responsibilty to find a good girl for my brother. I come to chennai for 2 months, do a girl hunt and return back with no success :( been using tamilmatrimony past 2 years...the response is pathetic...We belong to the vanniyar/naicker/gounder caste. We dont have any support system also to give good bridegroom contacts through word of mouth.

Am coming again next week and will stay in chennai for 3 months and firmly resolved to find all means to find a good girl for my brother

ILfrends..plz let me know if the system of marriage brokers still works and if yes, whom can we contact. Also can I give matrimony ads in tamil newspapers..is that effective..if so which paper shud i give..also are there marriage bureaus specifically for my community or a caste no bar community in Tamilnadu & Pondicherry

Any kind of input is appreciated :)

Rgds
    Vidhyaunni