1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage at Guruvayoor

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by suminanda, Aug 15, 2014.

1. suminanda

suminanda New IL'ite

Hi everyone..
    I am getting married in January 2015 at Guruvayoor temple.I am from trivandrum and so dont have any idea about beauticians there. Can anyone please suggest the best beauty parlour(s) for bridal makeup and also the approximate cost?

2. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Hi suminanda,

I dont know any parlours in Guruvayoor, but saw name of Guruvayoor on Krishna Jayanthi and came to this thread !!! You're very very lucky to get married there ! All the best for your wedding and marriage !

1) That said, a cursory look at google gave me this link... Contact Us
    Bliss Beauty Solutions & Makeup Studio
    North Inner Ring Road
    East Nada
    Guruvayoor
    Thrissur, Kerala
    India

Mob : + 91 904 8848 044
    Ph : + 91 487 2562 484 (9:30 am to 5:30 pm)

This is on East nada, that is very near the temple and you can get autos/walk down there.

You could call them and get info directly about packages, costs and reservations!

2) Other alternatives are to call the hotel accomodation guys and ask them suggestions on where the make-up gets done for the brides!

3) Or else, you could ask a friend/beautician to bring along a make-up bag and travel to Guruvayoor with you !

4) Also, since Guruvayoor is just half an hour from Trissur, and it is a big town, you could call Just dial and get some phone numbers (justdial.com - select location as Trissur) and call these persons to get info if they charge extra to travel till guruvayoor - there are buses every 10 minutes and it is like local travel for them.

Trissur has parlours like Jawed Habib etc... so definitely there'll be big parlours !!!

Many couples get married at Guruvayoor everyday so the hotel guys or the Guruvayoor Devoswom persons will be able to help you out.