1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marks on Body & Face - Need Help

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Simrans, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Simrans

Simrans New IL'ite

Hi Friends

I have cut marks / Tan on face and body. Can any one suggest good cream to erase all this unwanted scars.

Thanks
    Simran

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Simran
    For scars/cut marks
    Try Mederma.Personally I have tried on my surgical scar.worked wonderfully.
    Please check this
    Mederma Skin Care for Scars, Scarring & Stretch Marks | Mederma

For tan
    Make a paste of bengal gram+drops of lemon+ curd + pinch of tumeric
    Apply generously on tanned area.Wash off after 20 minutes.
    Use this daily.
    Check before for any acidic allergy while using lemon and curd.

Thanks.

3. vandanasrinivas

vandanasrinivas Silver IL'ite

hi simran.

i came to know one herbal products compay..its Just Herbs

results are very effective..they will guide u according to ur requirements..
    try it out..

4. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

Hi Simran,

Please let me now if this was useful for your problem...

For those who are stuck with a stubborn tan, here are some quick fix Methods to Remove Sun Tan and Burns:

- “Apply pure sandalwood paste on your face 10- 15 minutes before you go for a shower. It's very soothing and works wonders for your complexion,” says Asha Hariharan of Beyond the Fringe Salons and Spas.

- Prepare a mixture of besan ( gram flour) and rose water and apply it on the affected area. Leave it till it dries and wash it off with lukewarm water.

- Apply a paste of papaya, cream and sugar on the tanned area before bathing to get rid of the tan.

- Mix the juices of tomato and cucumber and apply it on your face on a daily basis to remove tans.

- “Grate cucumber and strain the juice in a bowl. Add some grated potatoes to it and spread it evenly over your face. This will brighten the skin and erase the tan”

- Mix sugar with the juice of a lemon. Add a little glycerin to it. Scrub the affected area with this mixture in a gentle circular motion. This will help get rid of the tan and soften the skin.

- Take a few teaspoons of hot coconuts oil, add 1 to 2 pieces of camphor and apply to the affected area every night before going to bed. You can also make a paste of sandalwood powder mixed with coconut oil and almond oil. Apply the paste on the exposed area and leave it for some time before washing off with cold water.

- Include items like lettuce, cucumber, radish, broccoli, tomatoes and other leafy vegetables in your diet. They will protect your skin from tanning.

- But the best way to avoid tans, is to use a good sunblock ranging from SPF 15 to 35, depending on the number of hours you spend outdoors.

Say no to tans

�� Use a mixture of lime juice and glycerin. This also helps remove freckles and pigmentation spots
    �� Use Aloe Vera gel over a sunburn or a tan
    �� Use caladryl if you get skin rash due to sunburn
    �� To lighten a tan, use a mixture of curd and lime 10 minutes before bathing. This acts as a natural skin bleaching agent
    �� Take 1tsp of milk powder,½ tsp of sandalwood powder, ½ tsp of limejuice and add a few drops of honey. Make a paste and use this pack twice a week for 10 minutes
    �� Use of foundation and compact also helps to protect against a tan

1 person likes this.
  5. Simrans

Simrans New IL'ite

Hi Sangiak

Thanks for you Remedies for removal of marks. My complexion is fair but i have dar under arms and few pimples marks on my arms as well as i have darkness near my internet area.

Can you please help me quick remedies to remove or lighten this area.

Thanks - Simran

6. shreyas24

shreyas24 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

For erasing scars on your face and body, you should apply natural home remedies like aloe vera gel & cucumber products.