Market Research Jobs: India

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by ddep78, Apr 26, 2010.

1. ddep78

ddep78 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

I am back after a long time. Its been aover a year since i logged in last.
    I need your advice and suggestions for the following.

I was working as a research analyst in health care domain in a consulting company where my salary was also quite good. But however i resigned on account of my pregnancy and that too at a stage which could have been a turning point for my career.

Now that its been almost 1.5 yrs since i resigned and i really wanted to get back to work and hence i started applying thru the various job portals. I get calls but things are not clicking in the companies where i want to work. The gap period is something which has become a challenge for me. I got an offer from an IP solutions company, a startup org which i decided to take it up bcos sitting at home looking for better opportunities is not going to help i guess even thou the pay is also not good at all.

Presently i am located in Hyderabad and i have no issues in relocating. I tried in companies like DMV,TCS which is not clicking. Do anyne of you know of any other market research and consulting companies or KPOs apart from these in hyderabad or for that matter in places like blore , mumbai, delhi, gurgaon or even in kolkata.

Can anyone help me out with any contacts in any company.

Thanks
    De