March Madness

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Shobanag, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

If there are college basketball fans out there - you know what I mean! I just enjoy this time of the year - with games going on all day long. Anyone else out there who are into March Madness??

2. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Yes shobhana,u do have company.My dearest husband is a sports maniac and now it is the basketball season at home.
    All his friends tell him to count his blessings in having me as a spouse as i dont come between him and his sports.
    Even i have started watching basketball now bonk

suji

3. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

In our office - we are all crazy about it - we all fill out the brackets and we have an office pool ( I am in charge of it!) - to see who picks the winners in each round. It is so much fun. I am a huge Jayhawk fan and we are seeded no. 1 in one of the divisions. They were playing the opening game this afternoon and we all headed out to watch the game at lunchtime. Even now, I am listening to it online Big Laugh

4. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

I am so excited this morning - the Kansas Jayhawks won a thrilling game last night beating Memphis. It came down to the wire - with the game tied with 2.1sec to go - then it went into overtime and we won!!! Its party time here in Jayhawk Nation!!