March 2014 Due Date Club :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by april1981, Jul 15, 2013.

1. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

rv8,

you know what.. I totally forgot the fact the I didn't buy malabar paratha this time. I kept on telling my husband that I'm going to make kothu paratta. I asked him to tell me 1/2 hr before he gets hungry (!). When he said he's so hungry, I couldn't find the paratha pocket in the freezer. You should see my face. Wanted to run away and hide. Husband was so disappointed :-(. I promised him I'll make it this friday :bonk

1 person likes this.
  2. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Anjana,

You reminded me one more item. Now I want to coconut chutney soaked idly :hiya

I'm going in the middle of my 9th week, which is next week this day.

3. shan89

shan89 New IL'ite

count me in. This is my first one too :) Exited depressed having mixed feeling :) so far no symptoms other than extreme hungriness and freq urination. Anyone experiencing same?

4. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

Oh Rv! hearty hearty congrats ..and am sure the lil fighter has started his naughty things right from beginning :)

5. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

So let me list down the mommy names due for march release :)
    uma321
    shan89
    rv8
    chitravivek
    anjananathan
    sweetgirl9
    aarchana
    april1981
    kav1tha
    nancy2712
    vatsavi
    and ofcourse myself doors

If I have missed someone do add yourself. and If we can list down the names along with the EDD then it would be nice.
    I still have my U/S pending for this weekend so not sure of my EDD yet.

2 people like this.
  6. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

Morning sickness is terrible for me...and I have to keep munching on something or other throughout ,until lunch time ..else I throw up.
    I am sure what I craved with DS inside...but this time ..all i want is spicy spicy...oh god...
    I even want my curd rice to be spicy..hehe..

Anybody from bangalore ??
    I travel almost for 2 hours everyday to go and come back from work. Did that with my first one too...Lets see how it goes this time.

7. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

@rv8 - Good that you have gone through your first US.. So you got to hear heartbeat in 6 weeks?? Thats great.. I need to wait for another one week to undergo US..

@shan89 - Welcome to the club.. Enjoy the H&H 9 months..

@uma - Kothu paratha :) Enjoy dear..

I can see changes by each week.. Last 2 weeks I suffered from severe indigestion & gastric problems and also back pain.. But this week feeling very very sleepy.. not much indigestion issues..
    Before scan I need to undergo some tests. Blood, Urine, HB, Thyroid etc., Anyone undergone these tests??

1 person likes this.
  8. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

@doors!! Congrats ! Have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

9. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

Hey Chotabheem,

How is your DS doing?
    Thanks for your wishes and when are you planning your second innings ?? :)

10. kav1tha

kav1tha Gold IL'ite

Yes Archan I took blood, urine, Thyroide , HIV, Diabetics etc., Thank god everything is normal and nothing serious. This test is basically to know if is there any heridity disease pr something else. We may had some minor problems before pregnancy but now even if we have minor probs , it will accumulate and causes the problem. To make sure everything is perfect we will have to do the tests..

It was please experience when i heard the heart beat of Lil one.., It was interesting ..Very eager to do next US and see the next stage.

@uma - Hmm kothuparota ...!!!Enjoy ..!!!!!For Digestion problem try to have a pieces of fresh Amla everyday, its good for mouth refreshing and for digestion also.