March 2014 Due Date Club :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by april1981, Jul 15, 2013.

1. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Ladies,

How are you all eating? I used to eat soo much in 4-6.5 weeks and I'm eating ok now due to indigestion. Symptoms are changing drastically every few days.

I don't eat spicy food much. But now I like to eat SPICY food even if my tongue is burning. DH is getting angry if I don't eat healthy food. How about you? what kind of food you're taking nowadays?

2. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Wow, so happy to see lots of moms-to-be joining the March 2014 club!! A warm welcome and h & h pregnancy to all!! :)

So, my first line of this post itself would have told you all how happy I am today!! Yessss!! The u/s today went well and guess what?? The embryo sac is perfectly normal now, we saw the embryo (that is my little fighter!). And best of all, we saw the heartbeat too!!!!

Thank you so much friends, for keeping me in your prayers and wishing me well!!:thumbsup Like you all said, it had been too early to see anything at all.. :wink: So according to today's u/s, I am 6 weeks and 2 days and edd is march 17th!

And oh, the morning sickness is on all time high (strange taste in mouth, tiredness,sensation to throw up), but I am totally happy to have it, because it is my assurance that everything is going well!! :bonk

Once again thanks all for your support... Lets keep sharing our updates!!

PS: I took my little cupcake along this time and boy, he proved again that he is my lucky charm!! :biggrin2:

3 people like this.
  3. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

Oh RV8, its indeed a great news.. Hugs to you... I know how much you have gone thru to get this good news.. Enjoy..

I have my NT scan this friday and I am hoping there is still HB and my LO is on track wiht no issues.. Fingers crossed.

1 person likes this.
  4. Chitravivek

UMa: In the first trimester eat what you like.. Just ignore the rest.. I gobble on pickles, vatha Kozhumbu and thokkus.. what ever we can keep down is what I eat.. Its ok.. Try to add fruits intake and of course good Protein intake thats all

1 person likes this.
  5. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much Chitra!! Hugs to you too!!! I am sure your little one will be healthy as always!! Prayers and best wishes to you for the scan! And do keep us posted dear! :)

1 person likes this.
  6. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Chitra! I do take fruits and nuts.

Now I feel like eating spicy kothu parotta. But I have indigestion and stomach burning from lunch and I can't even take tea.

But as rv8 mentioned, these symptoms are a proof that the baby is inside. I haven't gone to doctor yet. That kind of scares me. My appointment is next week. Fingers crossed..

2 people like this.
  7. Chitravivek

Try Yogurt or Moor.. They try to pacify the idigestion.. I am having that a lot.. My tummy looks like 6 months preggy.. Its getting hard to hide but these symptoms will go away too.. Aiyo Kothu parotta parcel please :) and any payasam with it too :LOL

2 people like this.
  8. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

ha ha.. I wish I'm in Houston. We just moved from Houston.

I'm going to try moor for indigestion. I think today's menu will be kothu parotta + raita :)

1 person likes this.
  9. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

LOL!! Ingayum konjam parcel plsss!!! :rotfl

I never had any symptoms with DS.. This time, I crave for sour and spicy stuff.. Plus I have developed this annoying sensation: I can cook, but when I finish cooking, I want to dump everything into the trash.. I don't feel like eating what I cooked.. Yesterday I made a big batch of pulikaichal hoping to save us on dog days, and now I don't even feel like looking at it.. :bonk Weird, right??

1 person likes this.
  10. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

kothu parotta ? ha ha.. last few days, I badly want to eat idli with ketti thengai chutney :)..

uma, try yogurt... I am eating strawberry yogurt and I feel good after having it.. I used to have strong burning sensation in my stomach..

i miss my parents home now.. someone would have cooked for me.. somehow i don't like to cook and after cooking also, i don't like to eat at all...

rv8, congrats on ur scan. what was ur baby heart rate ?

when did you all book ur appointment? here, i could not get before my 10th week.. i need to wait till Aug 16th :(