March 2014 Due Date Club :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by april1981, Jul 15, 2013.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Yes Doors. I was also feeling bad as why I was thinking like that .. I think since we are repeating the whole procedure again we feel like exhausted.. I was happily pumping and feeding my elder upto 8 months or so .. Don't think this time I will have that much patience.. Since my 2nd is FT, hubby said just make sure you Atleast give milk upto 6 months then we can start solid food.. So I started saving my milk as I always produce more in the first 3 months then it reduces....

Since am feeding LO in bottles I know exactly how much he drinks that's one main advantage of pumping and feeding .. Week 1-3 he used to take 75 ml of milk and slowly we increased 5 ml per week and now he completed 4 weeks he takes upto 100 ml which is 3.5 oz ... Just do whatever is easy dear .. For me pumping works as I got used to but yes cleaning / storing is expensive and more work but it's good idea for oversupply moms like me we can save milk now .. Never know when milk supply will reduce or stop as I may have to also start working soon .. Also, due to pumping I can sleep and take rest while my parents can feed LO during day time .. Rest is very important for everything .. I take care of night feedings and mom takes care of day feedings while I sleep :)

Dr checked LO and his wt gain / growth all okay so am happy about it ... Sometimes am just confused about my fore milk / hind milk mixing combination.. While I pump I see clear white liquid like first followed by thick white milk ..

Since my elder is missing me and want to spend time with me, I just take him out god shopping and during that time I don't need to worry about feedings as I have milk in refrigerator always ready for baby ...

Im using NUK brand storage bags and it's very good..

Ladies,

Daily I'm applying sweet almond oil for the areas of darkness (neck) and bio oil/ mothers blend for stretch marks . I never had any marks during pregnancy but after delivery am seeing more in the tummy area, little on hips and knees.. Planning to go for face clean up just vapour , little massage and black head removal alone as facial / bleach not safe ..

2. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Shruti ...tried sending you a pm. your inbox is full.

3. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

4. AnithaPartha

Hi ladies,

right now am suffering with hemorrhoids issue.. Dr is saying it's very common post delivery but I never had this issue during my 1 st pregnancy or delivery .. Pain is severe post bowel movements and had to take Motrin to be pain free ...

Taking stool softners, butter milk, fruits, fiber choice and drinking warm water ... Dr prescribed a cream ...

anyone having this issue?

5. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

I am having this issue too anitha.

Doc has just given me a smoothening cream to be applied inside the anal area and local anaesthetic gel to be used outside for ppain relief.
    I have fissures as well as haemorroids.
    I had this with my first pregnancy too.
    Doc just told me to avoid constipation and have fibrous foods.

6. malinisarovar

malinisarovar Silver IL'ite

I have the same issue...hemorrhoid and fissures..bowel movements are not painful but it is very difficult for me to sit down. I am using an ointment prescribed by the doctor...though the pain has reduced, it did not heal completely..am using a vinyl inflatable cushion to sit.

7. shrutimanjunath

Hi ladies

has any of you started with exercising as part of post partum weight loss. ?

8. AnithaPartha

Hi Shruti,

I've started exercising from week 3 :) in a very slow pace. Right now I started running slowly but feeling little uncomfortable with heavy breasts.

How about you?

9. shrutimanjunath

Anitha ma

great to hear. You r managing 2 kids office and home abd exercise also.

I have 25 lbs to go now. I'm walking from yesterday nearly 1.25 miles with my lo in baby carrier. That too when he's trying to be calm. Don't know how far he's will co operate.

Great to see yourticker

10. AnithaPartha

Is your baby s head in fixed position? Once it it gets fixed, me too planning to walk with stroller.

Yeah even I have to reduce 20+ lbs. but I have lost a good amount of wt in 6 -8 weeks. The fat wt is going to be difficult for me to reduce but again I have a soft saggy tummy and hubby says it will reduce faster when compared to hard skin people.

1 person likes this.