March 2014 Due Date Club :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by april1981, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Rainbo

Rainbo Silver IL'ite

Congrats archana...
    16 th feb will always be grand celebration day for u as anniversary and baby's bday same day..great.
    take care.

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shruti,

I tried to PM you but looks like your inbox is full. I visited BJ's over this weekend to check on the sanitary pads.. I saw lot of varieties for always :(

always extra thin - wont be good post delivery for bleeding i guess
    always maxi overnight without wings
    always maxi overnight with wings in different colors that too like orange, purple and green..

ladies,
    which one is good?

3. AnithaPartha

Congrats Archana...

4. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Oh ok Anitha

Not sure of these napkins. Coz I used whisper and Kotex in India and was comfortable with them. As soon as I came here I got pregnant in 2 months so never used any. Il let you know if I get some info on them. Have u used sitz bath for relief of perineum post natural delivery.

Which I bought from costco was always with wings and they r green. I have them around 90. So I will use them if I find uncomfortable will get cottony ones

For me my friend who delivered in this hospital told me that we will get diapers napkins few newborn clothes nasal aspirated and thermometer at the hospital. She was told by some nurse that all the cost is included in the bill so never hesitate to take things kept in your room. I'm not sure how much true this is. But if someone prompts us I will definitely take them. We can use them for couple of days at home

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  5. AnithaPartha

Yes, hospital provided sitz bath tub (meduim size) and I still have it with me... If i get new one, I will use that else, am planning to clean the old one and use.

It really helped to heal my vaginal stitches.

I was just thinking that i was done with one round of all those (slowly recollecting my old memories from 2009).. sometimes, tired to repeat everything like sitz bath, bf pumping for 8 months, feeding, joining work back with those tough pumping schedules, bottle changing :( but what makes me more happy is that, now am going to see my LO grow slowly from stage 1, crawling, standing by his own, more than all how my elder is going to react at his younger brother.. those makes me happy and forget the tiredness hugsmiley

2 people like this.
  6. AnithaPartha

Oh, also I see most of ladies delivering at 36w 4d or 37+ itself right? I won't wonder if I deliver in the mid or end of March. I can alert my DH now itself to stay home during that period :)

Shruti,

Are you going for NST test every week? Are they monitoring fetal HR? I was asked to come for that non stress test starting from 34weeks..

1 person likes this.
  7. Rainbo

Rainbo Silver IL'ite

Shruti, I have order "depend underwear"... which is used by elderly people...I have heard it is very helpful in postpartum also in heavy bleeding specialy in 1st week ...we can sleep without tension of leaking in them..
    and for normal use I have bought stayfree overnight with wings..

1 person likes this.
  8. Lavz2805

Lavz2805 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Am going to get admitted tomo and am having my C Sec on Thursday..
    Am unsure of my feelings..am tensed of my unknown tomo but also excited..Cant believe my journey of 9 months is coming to an end..My baby would be in my arms very soon..Dying to see my Kiddo..

Thanks for all your support in this time period..Shall share my birth story once am back from Hospital.

Wish you All the Very Best!!

2 people like this.
  9. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hey lavz all the very best. Do update us once ur back

anitha I'm having only fetal hr every week.

Today at had an appointment doc said he's at station 0 1.5 cm dilated n 75 percent effaced. I'm the same dilated from past 4 weeks. But he's really low.

Doc still asked. still pregnant?" This week visit

she has planned to go for induction if I don't go into natural labour dates given are march 10 and march 14

10. AnithaPartha

Best of Luck Lavz..