March 2012 Birth club..

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Venonimiss, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Expecting Baby #2 - March 1st 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay..

Hi Ladies...after a lovely soon to be 6 yr old and loads of decision making..we planned for out Baby #2 and we didn't have to try too long. I am 5 weeks along.
    Excited!! Told my parents..will tell in-laws may be in few weeks, after the first doc's appt. Didn't tell my 'older' one (who was my only special one all these years :). But I will research more about when to tell her.

As it is only 5 weeks..I have some soreness etc..but absolutely NO other symptoms. I am as normal as I can be. Started prenatal vitamins.
    It is a good feeling..can't wait to spend the rest of 8 months experiencing my baby and sharing this experience with my older one.

Any one else..in the same boat?

2. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Re: Expecting Baby #2 - March 1st 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay..

congrats venus.so nice to see a new due date club.Happy healthy 9 months!!!Take care.Please share us your first time experiences too.

3. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

congrats venus,take care your health.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Venus.... :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey....
    Take care.

Hope more March due mommies join you soon and sail along with you with their pregnancy journey!!!

5. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Thank you ladies. The differences between my first pregnancy and this one are already showing up.

I have to take atleast minimum care of my older one and the house ...along with my nausea, hunger and the back pain. I didn't have another kid or a house during my first pregnancy. We lived carelessly in an apartment.

But on the other hand, instead of going online to check the baby's development and all the pregnancy related stuff..I have awesome Apps on my iPhone 4 and that takes care of everything from the reminders to take the vitamins, eat healthy, exercise, rest, write the journal etc to showing me how my baby is growing that week. It is very neat.

It is all good..I'll keep writing. I don't know about here..but since I announced my pregnancy..4 more people I know, announced it. I guess, it is the season for babies :)

6. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

You are right venus.My cosis is pregnant with second baby and she tells me that she forgets about her pregnancy almost everyday while running behind her first kid.But we cant help it right??

Please do share us about your first time experience as well.It will be useful for first timers like me.

7. Bhargaviguha

Bhargaviguha New IL'ite

Hey guys

Congrats on entering a special phase of your life ;-). Pregnancy is overwhelming !. I am a new member and was wondering if there are any 2012 March expecting mamas here. Anyone from chennai?

[​IMG]

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Bhargavi,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies. :) You can find our forum guidelines here...

Its good to see another due-date club growing.... Hope many more join you & share their pregnancy journey!

Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey....
    Take care.

9. Bhargaviguha

Bhargaviguha New IL'ite

Congrats Venus! Hats off to you to be managing pregnancy with a kid!.I can't even manage cooking. This is my first pregnancy and all the symptoms are in full bloom :). Nausea is particularly heavy and persists throughout the day. But then the excitement of a tiny bud growing inside me is keeping me in good spirits and so are books. I am 8 weeks along now, so a March 2012 expecting mommy too.. Do keep sharing your journey with us.. Good luck !

10. Bhargaviguha

Bhargaviguha New IL'ite

Thanks Vasumathy for the warm welcome.I am looking forward to sharing my wonderful journey here with others too..