Mar 2013 to be moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by PregyBlessed, Jul 14, 2012.

1. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Hi march mommies!!
    Hope all of you are enjoying with your little ones!
    Just wanted to wish us all a very happy mother's day! Thanking god for such a beautiful gift in our lives , a cute bundle of joy to call us a mumma :)

2 people like this.
  2. cutemonster

Hi poon am
    I got my first cry stuff today:)
    I am pretty excited and happy to see the stuff. Actually I had chosen cash on delivery option and l was not sure how good the stuff will be. I ordered diapers, nappy pads, one sleep well mat and one more changing mat.everything is good only and I ordered on 9th and got today so good( I was out of station so told them to come today) .I just wanted to get basic stuff to check how their service was .
    Now I plan to do some more shopping from there :)
    BTW when r u due?

1 person likes this.
  3. dhivyacc

dhivyacc Silver IL'ite

i am also using the firstcry....speedy delivery... moreover they deliver the things through Speedpost for remote areas. Am in my hometown, even now too am using the same... it helped me lot( i used this site for almost 6 months for delivering things to my sister's son) and helping me lot....

4. cutemonster

Hi ladies!
    How are you all doing?
    Hope you all are enjoying lovely moments with your little ones.
    I noticed a march 2014 club and felt so emotional thinking about last year. How time flies. Seems like yesterday when I found I am pregnant and eagerly waiting for march 2013 and now we a lovely new club:)
    About my updates
    My baby has started sitting up with support and on doctor's advice we have started solids. I started with cerelac which he did not like much. I was not so keen on cerelac but everyone insisted .first tried boiled and mashed carrots which he puked, then gave steamed apple for last week and he loved it . tried banana today and he seems OK :)
    Has anyone's baby started teething ? My cousins dd who is twenty days elder to D's says mama and pa , oh its is so lovely and I want Ds to say it but he just blabbers and coos:)
    Take care girls and try to stay in touch:)

2 people like this.
  5. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Me too saw the Mar 14 club recently and felt the same.
    My DS is exactly 1 month younger to yours. He sits with support and gets himself in sitting position holding our hands. He started crawling on tummy last month and has already taken over pretty much all house. I have to pick him up from kitchen, bed room, other rooms every 5 mins and put him back on the mat.
    He says de de(meaning give me) and ghe ghe (take me) and calls himself bubba like a poor dear when he wants attention.
    He also jumps from one person to other if he wants to go with them.
    I started giving him rice water last week and he loves it. Going to start moong dal water now.
    Instead of cerelac we give home made kheer though i haven't started yet.
    We roast rice, moong dal grind them and use the powder just like cerelac.
    Take care mommies
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  6. TeddyChiku

TeddyChiku Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies...
    Lovely post but no updates since long....
    even I belong to this group but got no time before to post.
    Really some of them are active members and suddenly all stopped post. One day I read all the post they are really interesting....
    Say gals hw ur LO are doing

7. biotef

biotef New IL'ite

dear suba,

please forward me also the kashyam recipe as i too suffer from cold and cough frequently and taking OTC medicine does not seem healthy

8. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi all mommies

How are you all? I am busy with my DD. She is very naughty climbing up on the windows and wont leave to sit in the computer for a minute. when she is sleeping i want to do all works. now She is going to play school so i have time to sit in the computer.

Where are you all?