Mar 2013 to be moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by PregyBlessed, Jul 14, 2012.

1. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pallu and Vaidehi

Good that you are feeling movements. I am not started feeling any movements..i am bit worried about this.... do you have any idea.. Want to ask about this.. on October 31st..

2. LakshmiSantok

LakshmiSantok New IL'ite

Thanks Vaidehi and congrates on your pregnency.
    thanks for the suggestion and i did the same yesterday but i am not able to feel them....
    i will check with doc on 24th oct...

3. Pallu19

Pallu19 New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi, To be honest im not involved in any exercise except walking that too after dinner. Whereas, I'm advised to gain few more pounds in my next visit...and im really scared about nuts they make me sick(it boosts threw-up) still working on that...any suggestions are more than welcome...tc dear.

Hi Suba, Don't worry! wait for few more weeks becoz some may feel movements after their 20th week. However, I prefer you better go ahead and ask your doc abt the baby movements because my doc said even the first time mom should feel their baby movements after their 17th or 18th week because here in this country they say after 24 or 25th week the baby is big enough to survive outside the womb under some neonatal intensive care-unit(baby incubator). So better check with ur doc or go for US to find how the baby movement was going on inside.tc dear.

Hi vaidehi, Thanks! and I totally agree, yes its a real surprise to know our baby's gender in our delivery...yeah, knowing our baby's gender before birth lessens our curiosity and surprise:) enjoy ur pregnancy and tc.

~Pallu

4. subakutty

Thank you Pallu. This month end, i mean October 31st or november 1st doctor told to do NST scan. i think all will be normal...

5. anujosh

anujosh Senior IL'ite

Welcome LakshmiSantok.

As per my Dr. you can feel baby movements around 20th week so you can wait and watch. Whenever I listen music/ songs, I can feel strong baby movements. You can try ...

Pallu, congrats for the baby boy !

Vaidehi, I can imagine the suspense. I have scan on 5th Nov. when I will know the gender of our baby. But I am not sure I want to know that so early or not :)

6. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suba & Lakshmi,
    Don't worry its not necessary every woman will feel the baby's movements early on. They are usually felt from anywhere between 18-22 weeks. And for some it could take longer. I used to feel tiny flutters since 11th week itself when I was sleeping on my back at night. Now they are more pronounced and I can feel while sitting as well throughout the day. In fact my husband can feel sometimes. He says he felt like little knock. My friend also said with girls it happens earlier than boys. Don't know how true is that.

Hi Pallu,
    Surprise is nice but I think if it was possible I would have loved to know the baby's gender as well. Its a different excitement when you know what to call your baby, how to decorate their room, what kind of clothes to buy.

Hi Anu,
    Hows you now? Good luck for your scan. I'm going for my regular visit on Thursday but scan will be next time.

Happy Dushera everyone

Vaidehi

7. LakshmiSantok

LakshmiSantok New IL'ite

Happy VijayaDashami To all ....

Hi Pallu,

As per my mom we can gain weight by eating lots of Badam and milk..everyday i go for walk 30 min other than that i am not doing any exercises but i want to do some yoga but need some guidance...searching for prenatal yoga classes...How is your day?

Hi Anu,

Thanks and congrates on you pregnency..I will surely try by litening music..Any how tomorrow i have an appt if the baby is doing good , no worries...thanks for your suggestion dear...enjoy the day....

Love....

8. subakutty

Thank you anu, but now i crossed 21 weeks, but still not feeling any. I am hearing music when i am free. Next week i am having appointment for NST scan, lets hope for the best. praying to god to bless with happy and healthy pregnancy..

9. subakutty

HAPPY DASARA TO ALL..

Thank you Vaidehi, now i crossed 21 weeks.. but still not feeling any. you know only when my husband keep his ears in my stomach, i have feeling of kicking and my husband also feels the same (this feel was from 15 weeks) Next week i am having appointment for NST scan, lets hope for the best. praying to god to bless with happy and healthy pregnancy..

10. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suba,
    so you do feel them just not all the time. Thats so cute. With us its the other way round. Baby is busy kicking and turning and when he puts his hand baby stops moving.

Vaidehi