Mar 2013 to be moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by PregyBlessed, Jul 14, 2012.

1. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Buvi, Suba, Anu,
    Sorry I also vanished for a few days. These days i'm more lazy than busy. All I do is do the housework, cook, eat, watch TV and sleep.
    Had a function at mom's place so was there for couple of days. My sis had come with her 10 months old daughter. Me being pregnant they said we'll do all the work you just take care of the baby. I love my niece so was more than happy. But you know what the girl is super active. She would play with her toys nicely for few minutes or play with me and suddenly within minutes start crawling and reach the kitchen before I could get up and chase her. Then she would want to go out and see the birds and people. She is super cute, lovely, adorable and I enjoyed every minute with her. It was a lot of fun but since i'm back, I have terrible body pain couldn't sleep for whole night. I now admire the mom's who have kiddos and are pregnant again. God knows how they manage.
    I'm using Santulan's Kundalini oil for back massage. It works so well on back and shoulder pains.
    For stretch marks, its ideal if you start using something before the skin starts to expand so that the skin remains more elastic and soft. This avoids the stretch marks from forming. I'm using the oil since 3rd month though I haven't gotten any bigger yet. Any oil or cream with vitamin E and cocoa butter is good for avoiding and clearing stretch marks.
    Take care,
    Vaidehi

2. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

hi veidehi,

good. you enjoyed with your niece. Me too planning to goto my mom home on coming week end and going to stay 10 days.

When the moisturizer cream should apply? after took bath or in bed time. How many times we should apply per day?

3. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi anu

Hope your doctor visit went well. Don't worry, you will deliver full term baby. I am not sure about vaginal infection test. go as per doctor's instructions. your doctor will know about you better. As vaidehi told use some vitamin E cream before your tummy stretches..

4. subakutty

Hi vaidehi

What function? function for you?? Hope you enjoyed the function and playing with niece.. now a days babies are so cute and super active..

Hi friends

Today all pooja went well, prayed for all of you.

5. meVaidehi

Hi Buvi,
    Thanks. You too enjoy your trip. My mom stays in same city so she visits on weekends often or sometimes we go there.
    The cream or oil for stretch marks is best used just after bath as the skin is soft and more absorbing.

Hi Anu,
    Forgot to mention due to high fluid needs, if we don't drink enough water or fluids, we are more vulnerable to UTI or other infections. So start by drinking more water.

Hi Suba,
    Actually the function was not for me. Its been my dad's anniversary.
    Thanks to you and your parents for the prayers dear.

Vaidehi

6. subakutty

Hi vaidehi

Good that you enjoyed with your niece in your Dad's anniversary. My parents are doing this pooja for about 10 years even before my marriage... All are in our daily prayers also..

Whats your update??

7. subakutty

Hi friends

here is updated EDD list of all March mommies.. please correct if i am wrong and also add if not added.

Subakutty ==> March 3
    Pallu19 ==> March 3
    Chandy939==> March 9
    Pari419 ==> March 10
    Preggyblessed ==> March 10
    Ammulu83 ==> March 10
    Mevaidehi ==> March 14
    Anujosh ==> March 14
    Dhivyacc ==> March 21
    Beumantra ==> March 21
    Gindus ==> March 22
    Amma13 ==>
    Santoz ==>
    Vishalbansal4u ==>

Hey where are you all? no updates...

Hi preggyblessed, santoz, vishalbansal4u, ammulu, amma, gindus, and all other mommies.. suddenly vanished...hope all is well on your side..

No one is active....:hiya: :confused2:

8. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

I am not going to my home town since my MIL doesnt allow me to in 4th month.If she said earlier my parents wont come on saturday :-:)-(. i am more disappointed. From starting i am trying to go mom's home but so many situations are avoiding this :-:)-(...

If i knows this formality i may avoid my parents coming here. unnecssarly they came and left from here. i dont know still delivery how many formalites i should follow......

9. dhivyacc

dhivyacc Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone... How are you doing?

Feeling bit energized these days.. but full of leg & back pains..
    since its my second kid.. am able to feel some baby movements and feeling happy in that regard...
    hunger is more...
    thats the update from my end.

10. meVaidehi

Hi Buvi,
    Thats so sad your parents came to take you home and you were all excited. I don't know if there is any such custom. And if it was wouldn't your parents know? Who even follows it these days. So many girls visit their mom's often. Better check with her next time in advance.

Hi Dhivya,
    Good to see you back. You are experienced but I read putting a cushion behind back while sitting and some oils help. For me the Kundalini oil is best for back pain.

Hi Suba, Pallu, Pari, and other mommies,
    How are you all?
    Vaidehi