Mar 2013 to be moms

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by PregyBlessed, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Pallu19

Pallu19 New IL'ite

Hi there! Today i had my 17th week prenatal appointment thank god everything went good. My blood work report came out normal and my next prenatal visit is scheduled for next month. I hope you all are doing good.
    Stay happy and healthy my friends!!

~Pallu.

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi pallu

Good that your blood work is normal... all is well. When is your EDD?

Have you seen my previous post for EDD.. is your EDD correct?

3. Pallu19

Pallu19 New IL'ite

Hi Suba, How r u doing? as i said so my due date is on March 3rd and i remember that i have mentioned this DD earlier in my first post so far no changes. How abt ur results Suba got it?

Hi viadehi, How r u doing? i guess in the earlier post you have ask me about whether im on progesterone tabs...and the answer is no im not on any medication but still im having vomiting and other symptoms and I hope u have enjoyed your weekend with ur mom's company.tc.

Hi Pari419, I hope u r doing? Thanks for your concern! yesterday i had my prenatal visit and i talked to my midwife she said its common to have vomiting and other symptoms in the second trimester and sometimes it will even continues to third trimester or remains till delivery so i guess it will there throughout my pregnancy.....and it looks i have to gain little more weight to compensate my throw-up and so far i have gained only 4 lbs. How abt ud Pari?

Hi dhivya, buviVishal and other mommies i hope u r all doing good.
    Stay happy and healthy my friends!!

~Pallu.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  4. chandy939

chandy939 Silver IL'ite

HI,

Include me :)

Due date->March 9th (my Wedding anniversary day :D)

5. subakutty

Hi pallu

Will get results within 2 days from today, while my doctor is scanning, my LO is licking both hands thumb finger, cycling with legs and also turned back side when trying to measure stomach, even not able to measure neck because he/she was hiding with hands both sides, only back was visible...Me and my DH and also my doctor laughed... Doctor told will measure stomach and neck at next visit.

Now my EDD changed from March 8th to March 3th.....My doctor told that my date is changing every month, so i may also deliver in last week of February.

My due date is also on March 3rd....

6. subakutty

Welcome to this club.. congrats on your pregnancy... Do update about checkups and what your doctor told like that......

7. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Pallu, subakutty and vaidehi,

I am doing good. Still i did not feel any different in symptoms. i am doing asual. As of now doctor fixed my EDD is april 13th. In internet is also showing the same date. After reading subakutty post i thought mine date is also would be varied. My next doctor appointment is on this month end. I am expecting she asked me take a scan. I am eaggerly waiting for that scan.

@subakutty - you told about baby movements and all the stuff in your scanning. how you are able to see this. since whenever i went for scanning i cannot see the scanning monitor the scanning person only seeing. Whether they will allow my DH to see this???

i am expecting to change my EDD is first week of april or last week of march to avoid unneccessary speach from MIL... Because she is thinking my baby wil enter in this world on Chitirai month. Lets see.

Please all take care your health....

8. subakutty

Hi Buvishal

I am able to see the scan, my DH is also allowed when taking scan. Now i am in Mumbai...but in tamilnadu and Kerala, they will not allow the lady to see the monitor as well as wont allow DH inside....

good that you EDD has changed, All the best for your scan...Who told Chithirai month is not auspicious month..for her sake..pray to goddess garbarakshambigai to get deliver in panguni month.., i am sure she will bless you to deliver in panguni month.

9. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Oh is it :-(.. OMG why in chennai they wont allow us to see????

No no suba my EDD is not yet changed. i will come to know the exact EDD after scanning only. Next week i am going to take a scan.

10. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Suba
    Thats so sweet of your parents.
    Vaidehi