1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Many thanks for ur advice

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by rajpriya, Apr 18, 2008.

1. rajpriya

rajpriya New IL'ite

Thanks a lot my dear sisters/friends.
    Am posting this with tears. After reading <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:City> Responses I cried a lot.
    It helped me a lot to think wisely.
    .Many times I talked to him and xplained which all my mistakes, he s not ready to accept me.
    Today am gonna meet him n xplain all the situations which made him to think bad about me.
    I killed my ego long back and whole hearteldy am gonna ask apologies .

He is a very egoistic.All his relatives came to know our dispute, he is ashamed of that. He thinks any ways all of them came to know about the dispute then how to lead a life with me..
    Not even givin me a chance to build his confidence.
    He is not out spoken (Obviously guys are like that) so many times I dint know how to react for the situation.
    My in-laws called me once a came out from the house, but I dint call them back.
    At least I would have maintained good relationship with my in-laws that I filled to.
    Now am realizing all the mistakes which I have done. But its all my fate.

Last month wen v meet he said he is not ready to lead life with me, and if I need divorce he s ready to sign and said he is gonna spend his remaining life alone.

Hope at least this meeting make .01% changes in his decision.

Thanks for <st1:City><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:City> prayers..

Many thanks for u all