many many happy returns of the day sudha

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by sunkan, Mar 10, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUDHA. HAVE LOADS OF FUN AND DO REMEMBER US WHILE CUTTING CAKE. WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR A BITE.. Big LaughBig Laugh BYE DEAR

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sudha,
    Wish you a Happy Birthday.May your day be filled with lots of fun! Wishing you a great year ahead.

3. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi! Sudha,
    Glad to note that we are both members of the Club of Pisces in the realm of the ZODIAC !
    I couldn't agree with you more...yes we are a fun loving tribe for sure.For one

thing we know how to swim away fast (FISH being our symbol )when we see any

trouble brewing anywhere and we definitely like to spread sunshine and cheer
    around !! I guess we've boosted each other's ego well enough now !! Big LaughBig Laugh

We lived in Germany from 1984-1987 in West Berlin before the Unification of Germany when my hubby was posted there.West Berlin was the city that was divided between the Americans the British and The French while East Berlin was under the USSR of yore.We lived in the British sector and our kids went to the British school.I could feel the chill wind as I read your reply and remember those years of harsh winters shoveling the snow from the driveway!!
    We left West Berlin before the Fall of the Berlin Wall and missed witnessing history first hand.Friends later sent us a small piece of the wall with some graffiti as a souviner!!( hopefully that bit is original we'd like to believe)!!

So here's wishing both of us Pisceans a happy and fun filled year ahead with many more such years to follow.
    Warm regards,
    PAULINA:wave

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Soaring Spirit/ SS,

Your name itself gives a lift in my spirits.......inspite of the windy day, the sun is peeping in a bit as i write to u.......see what ur name brings......

Thanks a ton for the wishes..... i hope to have a better year ahead!

5. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Lathamurali,

thanks a lot for the lovely wishes.......and God's blessings....i really need them this year!

6. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Sujakalyan,

Thanks for the wonderful wishes, and the balloons and cake! At least i get them virtually! ha ha.....

7. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Padma,

Thanks for the wishes and divine blessings. It really made my day!

8. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Malspie,

thanks for the kind wishes.....sorry yaar no cake....i think i will share the virtual one with you all or lift one of Chithra's cake photos and send it across.[ Not a soul around me, and both hubby and daughter are at work.....so maybe we will take a rain check and celebrate later!
    Anyway with so many wishes pouring in, i think i am more than happy replying to you all and sharing my time with my virtual friends! After all IL is family for many of us! I loved that story of yours.....Bow

9. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Aishu,
    Thanks for the lovely wishes!

10. sudhavnarasimhan

Hi Paulina,

Nice to know that you were living in Germany! Wie geht's dir? Do you remember any German......

actually there was not a single day snow here in Frankfurt....so sad.....and weather has been cranky.....they predicted stormy weather and raining today, but u would not believe it, sun is shining brightly. And here my friends and i decided that we will not meet today.....ha ha.....any way the weather also conspired against me i guess.....so just sitting at home!
    But u did boost my ego with the description on Pisces! So long live our tribe.....Big Laugh