1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the lord's purpose that prevails.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 17, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

One of our heart always knows that some wishes never come true, still the second half waits for magic and miracles to happen.

From childhood I wanted to be at the top everywhere. While studying in school me and my friend used to do the maths exercises by seeing the example given in the book so that we get excellent when our Mathsteacher gives us maths in school.

We cannot change the direction of the Wind… But we can always adjust our sails…

I never used to think that I am weak. I always wanted to be independent and reach all that I wanted to. I always had confidence that I can do anything and everything. Ready to accept the changes.

Throw your dreams into the space like a kite,
    And you do not know what it will bring back,
    A new Life, A new Friend, A new Love….
    Have a sweet dreams….

I always wanted something new sometimes I used to succeed in getting and sometimes had to wait but I never used to lose hope. I could always win so many friends from chidhood . I was always determined to do what I wanted and never stop till I achieve what I wanted. Even though at times I used to be disappointed because sometimes it used to be hard but I used to move on with my life. Whenever I used to be disappointed and disturbed there were always friends to motivate and encourage me. Because of that only I was able to succeed in life and not get depressed

Lucky people get opportunities;
    Brave people create opportunities;
    And Winners are those that convert problems into opportunities.

Power To Change
    Do not think that you are weak.
    Stand up and reach all that you wanted to.
    You can do anything and everything.
    Believe in yourself. All power is within you.
    You’ve it all that is required to change the world around you.

I always try to be happy with what I have and try to adjust with anything and anyone because of that only I could leave a comfortable life and make the place beautiful.

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness.

1 person likes this.

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Re: Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the lord's purpose that prevail

Thanks for sharing some of the beautiful quotes written by some great people.
    You have wisely used them in sharing your thoughts too ma !!

1 person likes this.
  3. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the lord's purpose that prevail

Hello viji mam,
    Wonderful snippet as usual... Very nice and thought provoking.!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Viji Ma..

Its been long time i read all your snippets.
    Each and every one you share with us is always superb and it serves as food for thought.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

Thanks Sudha dear for the first fb. Thanks for your appreciation

6. iyerviji

]

Saarang dear thanks for the compliments

7. iyerviji

Uma dear glad to see you here in your busy schedule. Thanks for the compliments