Mantralayam Trip - Please advise

Discussion in 'Travel' started by NidhiA, Nov 28, 2013.

1. NidhiA

NidhiA Junior IL'ite

Hello,

Am travelling to Chennai with 2 little kids and will be staying for 2 weeks. Had a plan to Mantralayam in past but did not happpen due to the time. If am looking for it in December, is it ]convenient travel?

1. I have travelled through train in past but worried that the duration will be too long !important]for kids important]from here sustain. I was looking for flight [COLOR=#009900 !important]options[/COLOR] as that is the best preferred one for us, please suggest what are the better optionsto travel to Mantralayam on a short duration. Would be willing to fly to closest airport but reading online did not see any. Please reply.

2. Also how about safety concerns for people travelling from here? Reading all news these days is scary to travel in India especially with kids. I [COLOR=#009900 !important]feel like[/COLOR] through the journey we may not be able to sleep due to safety concerns. Is that so?
    Anyone who [COLOR=#009900 !important]visited[/COLOR] from US recently please help..

3. What is Nava Brindavan? In the past we have visited only Mantralayam and the Manchalamma temple but if we are looking to visit the same location of Sri Raghavendra Swami is it Mantralayam still or Nava Brindavan? With a flood news in past am not sure where the reconstruction is. For short time duration which is the best to visit for Swami Sri Raghavendra?

Thanks!!

Thank you!

2. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

Sorry for late response. As i have not travelled to mantralayam dont know much details. Please refer to this thread here you may get more details regarding your queries.