mantra for having loving people around you

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by rachnakani, Jul 8, 2010.

1. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot for knowing us abt this mantra.
    i am in need of it for my dauhter as she is also nine yrs old and feels the same, at home no friends as no indian families are here...and at school all from other countries and cultures...so there is no closefriend... some indian kids r in school and bus but y they dont talk properly...i dont know....very rude people. so i think this mantra will help my daughter.

2. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

Hello Rachnakeni,

What you are having is an abusive husband. Because you hve decided to keep quiet and suffer from him, it is affecting your children as well. Domestic abuse does not stop by reciting slokas, or mantras. It will stop when you go against it. Why are you accepting such obnoxious behaviour from your husband? protest against it, talk to any elder or other family members, or friends and seek their help. Find out work for yourself. Financial security will give you strength to fight back. Your daughter is suffering because of the bad environment at home. Don't allow her to become like you, abused and beaten. She deserves so much better. Fight for her, get in touch with NGOs working with women, you can also lodge a police complaint against your husband, if talking does not stop the abuse. But first, believe in yourself. If you want, you can change your life. May God be with you.