1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Manmadha Varsham a good start for me , feeling blessed

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 16, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Accepting every victory with a humble heart and every defeat with a gracious mind is the best way to live in this world . Win or lose ,life has to go on

This Tamil New Year, Manmadha Varsham started very nicely for me. First of all New Year was on Tuesday. So I did archana for Ganeshji and then went to Ganpathi temple. Ganeshji is Vignahartha and for any function we start with Ganesh pooja, so felt happy that this year started with Ganesh archana and going to Ganeshji temple.

Since last Wednesday we are going for Bhajanotsavam organised by Bhajana Samaj. Everyday we are getting an opportunity to hear different devotional songs of different singers and all were superb. On New Year day they arranged forHariharaputra Divyanama Bajan by Harihara putra Samajam, Coimbatore. I had
    opportunity to speak about the samajam which I am posting belowEnna thavam cheydomo nangal enna thavam cheydomoEngal Mulundil Bajana Samaj irukka enna thavam cheydomo
    April vandhal ellorukkum kondattam
    dinam dinam palavidha programme vaithu asathugirargal
    Kadhukku inimaiyana pattum, vaykku rusiyaa agaramum
    thandhu engalai magizhvikkarargal
    6 mani anal manam chellu chellu engiradhu
    kal Vani Vidyalavukku azhaithu chelgiradhu
    pala vidha nagarangalil irundhu padagargal varavazhaikkirargal
    bakthiyudan avargal padugirargal nangal engalai marandhu anandikkarom
    9 mani anaal Sreenivsamama vin parattu pattai ketka avaludan kathuirukkirom
    avar dinam vidha vidha mana parattu pattai padi asathu girar
    Bhajana Samajukku engal nanri therivikkarom
    avargal melum melum valara vazhthigirom

Was so happy when everyone appreciated and happy to hear them clapping

Yesterday Vishu early morning saw Vishu kani at our house , then at 6.30 was int he templew Vishu kani in Guruvayur temple and got vishu kani neetam there. Came home and cooked.Gave Vishu kani neetam to the maid , then my husband's friend came and gave him also. Was also very happy when my husband's friend and another guy who always helps to bring our suitcase or any other bags to our house as we are in 3rd floor , was happy to give him also vishu kani neetam. Was glad when my husband's nephew phoned and said they are coming home. His nephew, his wife, daughter and his father came and took our blessings and gave them vishu kani neetam. Usually on Vishu prepare sambhar and avial but this time it was different , we made keerai molagutal and pumpin pachadi.

Evening went for Devotional songs and enjoyed the programme and also had dinner there. So the New year and Vishu went off well

This year is Manmadha varsham and it seems people who dont have children will get chidlren this year. Hope all those who are expecting a kid God blesses them inlcuding my son. More than the children their parents are very anxious as they are also waiting and also they need not hear the people asking them when their children are going to get kid

Wish every a Happy New Year and May God bless all fulfill their wishes