1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Manipulative Husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sony23, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Sony23

Sony23 Senior IL'ite

Hello everyone, i am posting for my sister she is not on indusladies, her husband is very abusive and manipulative, never respected her, nowadays he is adding random women on Facebook and when my sister asked him not to, he beats her and fights with her, she is not financially strong to leave him..he thinks he is a man and can do anything but woman cannot..he uploads his pic on watsapp but if she upload he gets so upset about it..i feel its double standard ..what shoud she do? I suggested her to take a stand , but kids are involved and she is too scared to leave him as she thinks kids suffer if parents are separate, any suggestions?

2. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

Your sister already took a stand, but gets beaten up by her husband. Is this happening in front of kids? Then they will understand if she considers separation. My suggestion would be as a sister help her to find a job or ask her to do a course and find a job. Advice your parents to support her if she is proceeding with divorce.

3. Sony23

Sony23 Senior IL'ite

4. Sony23

Sony23 Senior IL'ite

Problem is she is only 10th pass, parents got her married at very young age, she is in india and dye to corona cannot find a job right now ..yes it happens in front of kids but kids are too scared to raise voice..thats what i told the kids to say but he even slaps kids..tough situation

5. harithab

harithab Silver IL'ite

Hi Sony,

So sad to read about your sister's present situation.
    It can never be tolerated for a man to beat up a woman, here a father is torturing the mother of his own kids in front of them !! :rage: Also, it can never be tolerated for small kids to grow up facing domestic violence, both mentally and physically !
    This guy seems to be getting addicted to social media more now, thereby unbalancing his mental stability.
    Was her husband always like this since their marriage or all this torturing started recently due to any specific reason(s) ?
    Its moreover a bad decision that she did not study much to earn a decent job and ur parents got married soon !!

I would suggest for your sister and her kids to go to her parents home for a while, just a short break.
    If her husband really loves her and kids, he might come to pick them back to his home in 2-3 weeks. If not heard from his side, let your parents talk to him straight away..also talk to his parents about what their son has been doing to his wife !!
    If nothing works out, register a domestic violence complaint against him.
    I hope everything gets sorted out soon.

Getting a divorce is easy to say in words - in reality, its very undigestable !!!! :sweat:
    Time is never late, ask your sister to learn and get a degree so that she can earn a decent job and be on her stands.:innocent:

Sony23 likes this.
  6. Sony23

Sony23 Senior IL'ite

7. Sony23

Sony23 Senior IL'ite

Thank you, yes i suggested her to take up a job that does not require much education. ..right now she is very upset and lost her confidence, her husband always had anger issues but not to a level that it result in soo much fight but he talks to random women on Facebook and when sister confronts him he does not like it, he says i am man i can do anything..he is a narcissist..right now he cant see that he is destroying his family life for stupid women on Facebook that may be are not even real profiles, he will regret someday.