Mangalorean/Goan Fish curry recipes

Discussion in 'Cuisines of India' started by baby1, Feb 16, 2014.

1. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends, I live in Dubai, Middle East (UAE). Here there is a Mangalorean restaurant called "canara restaurant". Whenever we are that side we eat lunch/dinner there. We all love fish curry there. We are from mangalore side, but the fish curry prepared by me is not as tasty as in that restaurant.
    I am looking for some authentic or tasty mangalorean/goan fish curry recipes. My husband likes fish a lot. I am learning this for making him happy.
    Mangalorean/goan friends pls help me. If possible, pls post the "photos of measurements of ingredients" you use while making the curry. That is what gives the perfect taste to the fish curry. I mean using the ingredients in right proportion is very important to get the correct taste. So i need
    "photos of measurements of ingredients" you use in fish curry.
    Thank you.

2. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

Try searching "mangalorean fish curry" in youtube... there's a recipe from sanjeev kapoor's school... and you have measurements in VIDEO not only photos...

3. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear indoc, can you give me the link to that site of sanjeev kapoor's school where there is "mangalorean fish curry" with videos. I tried to findout, but could not get it.