1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

mangala gowri vratam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by soundharya, May 5, 2010.

1. soundharya

soundharya New IL'ite

can any one clear my doubt its important

this is my 3rd year of my married life.
    according to our family in the whole 5 yrs 1st 2 yrs i should do vratam in my mother's house
    and rest 3 in my house.

so ,since my husband got transfered to some other place at the time of performing vratam
    i did only 1st day in my mother's house,and rest i have done in the place we got transfered(i.e in 2nd yr).

i have completed successfully rest of the weeks except the last week since i got break in last week.so some one suggested me that if i get break in last week i can complete that on vinayaka chavithi.so i did the same thing

but now some are saying that was not a correct process which i have done,if i get break in last week,then that year should not be considered and i have to repeat 2 year.if it so then ok i have no problem of repeating.

But, if what i have done is correct(performing vratham on vinayaka chavithi) then i can continue the next 3 years.if it not correct then i have to perform vratham for more 4 yrs which becomes 6 yrs.6 yrs is again not the rite one

so can u please give me clear explanation.