Mangala Gauri Puja - brahmin ladies in Dubai

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by dytaswathy, May 6, 2010.

1. dytaswathy

dytaswathy New IL'ite

Dear all,

As per my family custom, i need to give "tambulam (pooja offerings)" to 5 married brahmin ladies (can be more also). I am new to Dubai and will be doing this puja for the first time here. I live in Bur Dubai area behind Burjuman. Can anyone please help me find atleast 5 married brahmin ladies. How can i contact them?

Kindly forgive me for mentioning the caste. It is a family tradition. Heart-in-heart I consider every married lady as Gauri devi.

Regards,
    Swathy Dyta

2. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Swathy

Glad to see you here. I also stay in Bur Dubai only. I am a Tamil brahmin. How you wish to do the pooja, when and where? If its a Friday, I can inform my friends or evenings as otherwise they may be busy with work etc. Do you need any particular community or any brahmin is okay?

Best Rgds
    Shanti

3. kssvandana

kssvandana New IL'ite

I thought to receive thambulam...being a sumangali is the pre-requisite....just getting to know, should be a Brahmin also....God bless you both.

4. laasyan

laasyan New IL'ite

Hi,

If u r free this tuesday can u plz visit my home. As am in need of Brahmins for Mangal Gowri Pooja.

1st week it was okay....2nd week only 3 were ready to come & due to health problem I couldn't do my pooja. So,atleast for 3rd & 4th week I want to do it properly as this is my Last year of pooja.

If any1 is interested plz let me know as I stay near the Temple, Bur Dubai.

Regards,

Swapna