Mangala Dosha

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Tulasi, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Tulasi

Tulasi Silver IL'ite

hi friends,

does anybody know what this dosha and what is the remedy any insights will be very helpfull

Thanks

2. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Dear Thulasi,

I am assuming that by Mangala Dosha you mean Chevvai or Manglik dosha.

Here is a link that gives a detailed explanation of what Chevvai or Manglik dosha is.

Welcome to Ghanapati.com

I am not competent enough to go into the details of astrology or to suggest any remedy, however I have read that visiting Vaitheeshwaran kovil near Thanjavur and offering special prayers will mitigate the dosha to some extent.

This information is only based on what I have read and heard. Please consult a competent astrologer for more details on the remedies etc.

Regards
    Vidya

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear tulasi,
    whatever may be the dosham apart from the prayer to the deity u need to select the match accordingly, as we know we have plenty of people with the same dosha searching for wedding, so u need to seek out and match it for a nice future, it is usually mangalya dosham that is the placement of mars in the horoscope and also rahu and kedhu if all the planet are within them with rahu and kedu on both sides then it is sarpa dosha, so there is a lot of temples in india to pray for the nivarthi of the dosham......regards sunkan

4. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Thulasi,
    I do pray fro you to solve this problem at the earliest.
    You must consult our IN HOUSE astrologer MALSPIE who is an expert in this field.
    Kindly post your queries in her thread Malspie replies......................