Malspie Reveals her Missing Hide-Out Place!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by malspie, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Mals baby, so got you here :)

You have described awesome :clap really i felt like reading something very interest and what a lovely devine places you have visited. Generally i avoid reading online but this made me drag to read and read on till it finished. You rocked asusual with your idea of revealing hide out place.

May Lord Ganapathi bappa bless you and be with you always!

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Seno,

Der hee sahi, par aayee tho!

Mazha aaya!

Thanks for being here and sitting through patiently to read the lamba travelogue.

3. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Hi Dear Mals,

Your narration was excellent.While reading i was picturising the road, the temple, and the parking lot too.

Your post with so much hardwork and patience is worth the winner of FP.congratulations to you.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sheshin

I have won the FP for the first time and I was elated to read the announcement!

Its you gals who have encouraged the post with feedbacks and nominations.

Thank you dear.

5. Sakshi

Sakshi Senior IL'ite

Mals,

I am probably the last one to read your travelogue. I have no clue how I missed your write-up. Anyway, I have to say, Thank you !!! thank you!! thank you!!!!. It was absolutely wonderful to read, beautiful work. You deserve the award. Your vivid description brought back memories. I had been to all these places over a decade ago and somehow forgot the details and your description brought back every little detail of my trip to these wonderful places. I loved how you took time to describe your trip and all the pictures and the rates. You are Awesome!!! Looking forward to more of your write-ups. Keep up the wonderful work. You touch lives in more ways than words can describe. I have joined Malspie Fan Club. :)

You go Girl!!!! :clap
    Sakshi.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sakshi,

I must say there is writer hidden in you too, you have so many words to describe my humble effort. Swear on God, I never expected such a huge response. God was kind to reward my efforts as I burnt enough mid-night oil to complete the thread.

Your words will put me to sound sleep tonight.

Thanks Sakshi.

7. ds0612

ds0612 Bronze IL'ite

Really great narration!! I just finished reading all..and it felt as if I am visiting the places myself..beautiful pictures too...

it was all worth the effort Mals :) you are one versatile lady!!
    i like your gaddi name too..IL kI RANI KI RANI :) howzz that!!!

cheers
    Saroja

8. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

My marvellous mals ,

:bowdown:bowdown I am spell bound with your narration and the details you have captured enroute your journey.

Dearie, I had a reminder on this thread to go through it peacefully at one go and finally the day arrived.Sorry for not getting back earlier but I wanted to read atleast this one with no time sense as I know that Mals travelogue is going to be a magnum opus and you deserve an overwhleming feedback rather than an acknowledging nod.

Wonderful , extraordinary description of the places that you have visited.
    The pictures are superb .I have not been to any of these places and yet your rendition is so natural and powerful that now I feel I have missed out on these pilgrimage centers.

You truly deserve the finest post award.I thought the word perfectionist can only be found in a dictionary and not in real life.You refuted my idealogy by not only showing one but by being one.Hats off to your tremendous contribution in IL.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Saroja,

Sorry dearie for the late FB! Was caught up with few moderation formalities and was busy with the Serial firing and bomb blast updates.

Yes, posting this thread was tedious, but all my pains vanished when my name was announced as "winner" of the finest post of October 2008.

Thanks dearie for applauding my efforts, I will try and live up to your expectations!

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Dear Sabs,

I am touched with your FB!

As the expectation bar has raised, I need to work harder!!

Thanks dearie for keeping you time aside to read this long thread.

Yes, my idea of posting this travelogue was to reach Indians who stay abroad and are devoid of such pleasures in life.