Malspie Reveals her Missing Hide-Out Place!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by malspie, Oct 12, 2008.

1. mitsviki

mitsviki Senior IL'ite

Mals,

I just happened to read you very detailed mail about the satvik journey you experienced. WOW!! Is the word.

I am ardent devotee of shirdi baba. It was in my list of places to visit this December. After having read you mail I have also added Triambhakeshwar.
    First of all you thank you for posting about your trip so very detailed and so patiently. IT just feels like I visited all those places.

Oh I even remember having the sugarcane juiceJ…Great Mals.
    What other places do you suggest while in Bombay .I will be in Bombay for may be 3-4 days in December. Of course it will be nice to meet such a versatile person.

2. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Dear Mals,

I have not participated in any of your threads, but I happened to strike this one today when I had a leisure time at work. After reading the first post itself I didn't want to move out from my seat to get some water despite of me feeling thirsty. The descriptions are mind-blowing, felt like I have really been to those stallams. I had a feeling that you are sitting in front of me and narrating it. Great writing and blessed experience!!! Henceforth I'll catch up with you in your posts. By the way belated birthday wishes. May you get your wishes come true by the blessing of The Almighty.

-Cheers,
    Uma

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dearest Malspie,

Trimbakeshwar, Shirdi Sai and Shani Shinganapur.....Temples that I can only dream of ...And you made it happen.
    I just took a complete journey and visited those places, thanks to you.
    Mals....I guess you drink enough Malz everyday...Where else and how else could you possess so much energy??
    Your presence in IL is Awesome, be it in your travelogues, your write ups or your cricket enthusiasm or filmy news..An Impressive Lady of Great Personality! Like someone here, I think it was SS who said it, I too wish to visit Mumbai to meet you and take you on a roadtrip as my companion, if luck would have it! My regards to you Malspie. You are a very special person indeed.
    I enjoyed every word and line of this trip of yours and felt that I was there with you physically. And thanks for the pictorials. I don't think I will ever see these places in reality, but feel I already have.
    I don't even want to say 'keep going Mals' because I Know you will...:)
    Congrats on making it to the FP again and again...

L, Kamla

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mitsviki,

It is a pleasure to know that you are planning a visit to Shiridi and Trimbakeshwar and had a smile on my lips to discover you too had the handsome churner churn out some sweet sugarcane juice for you!

Travel plans depends upon our personal likings, some of us like the beach, while some would like to a quiet hill station, some would prefer adventure holiday, some do not like to travel much so they do not mind going to a nearest spot and crash on the couch like they do at home!

Tell me what kind of person you are, I will tell you about the places to visit around Mumbai.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Oh My Dear Uma,

You have filled my life with so much of affection, I worked on this thread for nearly a week and then posted it here. My efforts are paying great returns. Do take a break to drink water my dear, I want to see you here in IL more often.

Thanks for the belated birthday wishes.

6. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Hello Malspie,
    I hardly read any threads in this forum. but I decided to read this one by looking at the title "Missing Hide-out Place"..I became very curious...You have narrated it so well that for a moment I forgot that I am in the U.S 10,000 miles away...You just took me to a nice journey of our Old and famous Indian temples...I went to Shirdi and Shani Shingnapur probably around 18 yrs ago...I planned to visit those places last year when I came to India but couldn't!...Thanks a lot for sharing your trip with us...It surely took me 5 mins to come back to realty...Wow...an awesome experience..
    India has lot of maginificient temples and my DH & me really wish we can visit them all!! Hopefully one day!!
    BTW, are you a journalist or a reporter?If not, you should definitely become one....I am sure you will do great as a reporter in a travel channel/history channel...
    You are awesome in narrating and you ROCK!!
    Thanks again for sharing your wonderful experiences.
    Belated Happy Birthday!!

7. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

It is very nice. Great effort. Enjoyed it, Mals.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Dear Kamla,

My whole idea of writing this long thread was to give a complete description of the place from a tourist point of view. One should feel the place and it should also help a member who wishes to vist the place. It is always a pleasure to give 100% to anything that you do and icing of the cake is when you try and satisfy yourself!

Efforts never go unrecognized and this thread has lived up to the saying.

Thanks dearie for stepping in.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mridusudha,

I do contribute articles to "Newspapers" and when it comes to qualification, I would like to say, I do not want to stand apart from the crowd, so I have hid them in the profile!

When I was in school, I would always win the best "Essay Writer" competition. I always bagged the prizes "For writing" when it comes to annual competition.

Reading and writing is my passion and even when I am holidaying, you will find me sitting in the bus / train /flight or cab with a scribbling pad and pen!

I will die the day, I stop writing or reading!

Thank you dearie, for coming closer to my profile though I try hard to hide myself here in Indusladies.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ovy,

Thanks dearie, it was indeed a back breaking effort.