Malspie Hitting Platinum - Congrats

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Vysan, Dec 31, 2007.

1. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

hi Mals,

Congratulations:party

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mals,
    Accept my hearty congratulations on hitting Platinum. And welcome aboard the Platinum Club. Way to Go, Mals.
    By the way, I am looking forward to a detailed post on how did you spend the new year at Goa.
    regards,
    sri

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Veda

Lemme Congratulate you for having such good observation. :hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff

I wanted to slowly creep towards the next title and surprise everyone. Thanks a lot for bringing to everyone's attention, it was really very nice of you.

Thanks once again.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Thank you Shanthi for such a lovely congratulatory message. From Gold to Platinum the walk was tough, but, it happened. I had a good time in Goa and the rocking time was to celebrate the wonderful 2007 which introduced me to Indusladies and friends here who diligently step in to congratulate each other.

Thanks a ton Shanthi.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Saras,

Thanks dear for stepping in to congratulate me. Its nice to have such lovely titles against our name.

Step in Navi Mumbai, we will celebrate, its a happening place and I assure you will not feel bored...

Thanks buddy.

6. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Dear Malspie,

My hearty congratz to you!

Keep contributing!

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Daffodil

Hey, your message is so warm and starry... I loved the shining and smiling star. The title is only coz friends like you step in and reply to the posts, encouraging each other to interact and raise the title bar too..

Thanks for such a lovely post.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Thanks for the message and coming to the party with a red balloon in hand. I can vividly see you jumping happily like a true friend.

And buddy, stop calling me "mam", you can call me mals. O.K. I am tired of the word "Mam". In office, it is inevitabe, even colleagues whom I am friendly call me "Mam" saying they respect my "post". Amongst friends atleast, I would like to be called "mals".

Your quote of wisdom is the easiest way to achieve what we want. Thanks for appreciating my write ups.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,

Again you are there with your lovely card and kinds words of appreciation. This is a public forum and a very good media to educate and bring people to the brim of facts of life. If it helps even a single person, we can always thank god for making our life worthy. What say...

Thanks dear, for stepping in with such an attractive card. :cheers

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bhargavi,

Dearie, it was very sweet of you to take pains and attach such lovely cards. With so much affection from dears like you, how can we keep away from IL!! Though we have not met each other, we sincerely appreciate each others achievements and posts. Words are choked in my throat, please accept my love filled thanks dear.