Malspie and her CHARITABLE TRUST

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by malspie, Jul 16, 2013.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Friends,

I am here to announce, I have started a CHARITABLE TRUST and is ONE YEAR OLD NOW.

The journey began a few years ago, when I put a full stop to all my wants and needs and start thinking, "what can I give back to the society?". Charity begins at home for me, my parents believed in giving huge charity and I am raised to have compassion for the less fortunates.

I wanted to give my plans a route, a path on which we can walk towards a goal and make our dream happen. In 2012, a charitable trust was started with a name WE DO CARE CHARITABLE TRUST and is registered with Government of India. Our trust aims to open a shelter and care home for animals and home for Senior Citizens. We also aim to build a "multi-specialty" hospital for the animals as we Navi Mumbaikars struggle a lot in tending injured and sick animals.

To begin with we are feeding 65 street dogs everyday with rice, chicken, milk, biscuits for the adult dogs and rice, dal and veggies for the puppies. We go to the streets and feed the dogs who hungrily wait for us.

We collect old clothes, toys, slippers, bags and even furniture from donors and reach them to the poor people. We personally go to the slums and donate them.

Branded and expensive clothes donated to our trust go to the lower middle class families who happily come to our office and collect them.

We get calls from people who wish to feed the poor in the slums during their wedding anniversaries, birthdays or any death anniversary. We appreciate their gesture and personally donate food packets to the poor kids of the slums.

For any further details, please free to PM me.

I am here to seek blessings from all the senior members of IL to help me realize my dream.

Mala (Mals Pie)
    President
    We Do Care Charitable Trust

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    sindmani, Frangipani, Vittala and 8 others like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Malspie Sister,

:welcome back, appreciate your great thoughts and Idea of feeding the dogs and the animals, our family being children of GURU SAIBABA always feel every dog, rather animal is looked up as a living being. Will surely gather information and see what little we could offer.

Will write in detail later... :hatsoff for your initiative. Glad "WE DO CARE" has celebrated its first successful year of completion.

May BABA bless you and guide you always, Sairam.

Thanks for sharing

1 person likes this.
  3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Saishakti,

Immense pleasure to hear supporting words from you. The least we expect is you people visit our page and website to understand more about our activities.

We have big dreams and are working very hard towards our goal.

4. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    i am so happy to hear what you are doing to give back to society.........hats off to you.
    i will visit your page on facebook & extend my support........

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I thank everyone who took your time to peep in this page. If ever you feel like giving away old clothes, or old furniture(s) or want to donate anything that is in your capacity think of We Do Care Charitable Trust. Our website and FB page will tour you to our gamut of activities.

Thanks once again folks

6. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

All the best Mals...

Glad to know that you have done a wounderful job!! would surely visit that site....so happy for you!!

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

IL Moderators have decided to remove the link of website and facebook as they do not permit it.

I request everyone who visits this site to google for WE DO CARE CHARITABLE TRUST to know about us.

IL does not support NGO/TRUST it seems.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I was down with Malaria, so could not update my trust activities

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

pizap.com13767557233071.jpg

We celebrated Independence Day by feeding the less fortunate from the slums. We had many people walking in our trust office with donation of clothes.

Clothes were donated to the poor and needy. Kids were the happiest to receive clothes and toys.

Will post feeding the poor pictures later.

2 people like this.
  10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Tiny3476.jpg

We feed 100 stray dogs every day. We go to the streets and feed them everyday without fail. Share, give, help and be human is what we aim for

1 person likes this.