malayaliiiii

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by MYLUV, Feb 18, 2016.

1. MYLUV

MYLUV Senior IL'ite

GOD & MALAYALI

A poor Mallu in Kerala having no money, no home and a blind old mother plans to change his life and starts praying day and night to God for years together
    Finally one day God happy with his prayers, appears before him!

God: 'Son, i'm truly pleased with your determination and confidence in me... I see you have something in mind... But my condition is that i can grant you ONLY ONE wish! So choose wisely and wish for something that is most important you .....'
    The Mallu ([COLOR=#009900 !important]shrewd
    and intelligent [​IMG]as always) thinks for a moment and says he is ready to make his wish.
    God asks him to go ahead and [COLOR=#009900 !important]make a wish[/COLOR] ......The Mallu with a huge [COLOR=#009900 !important]Colgate[/COLOR] smile [​IMG]says ........ ......... ......... .
    'God, my only wish is that you Bless my mother to stand on the terrace of our 10-storey mansion and see my beautiful loving wife and 15 servants playing in our 40 acre coconut garden below with our 5 [COLOR=#009900 !important]healthy children[/COLOR] wearing Diamond bangles!'
    God stares at him, completely dumbfounded:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Damn!!!!! I still have a LOT to learn from these Mallus ......
    So [COLOR=#009900 !important]moral[/COLOR] of story, what have you learned today?
    If a Mallu puts his mind to it ... HE CAN DO ANYTHING!!
    [/COLOR]
    Mallu Facts:
    There is a small state, towards the south of India , called Kerala, usually referred to as 'GOD's own country'. The people of that state speak the language Malayalam. Also Malayalam is spelt with the same letters; left to right and right to left .. amazing isn't it?). The people are known mostly as Malayalis or Mallu's in short, rather than Keralites. They have become the [COLOR=#009900 !important]major work
    force in many countries, from[COLOR=#009900 !important]CEOs[/COLOR] to common labourers. The only place in the world they do NOT work at all is .... (you guessed it) - Kerala![/COLOR]

2 people like this.
  2. Seby

Seby Bronze IL'ite

ആദ്യം ഞാന്* കരുതി ആരാണ് ഞങ്ങള്* മല്ലൂസിനെ കളിയാക്കുന്നതെന്ന്, നോക്കിയപ്പോള്* അതും ഒരു മല്ലു... സന്തോഷം മല്ലൂസിനെപ്പറ്റി ഒരു post ഇട്ടതില്*

3. pyaarisamuel

pyaarisamuel New IL'ite

4. pyaarisamuel

pyaarisamuel New IL'ite

Ok I read it. As I am a new member I did not know where to search but now I got it