Making Money Online - Have you thought about Adsense Arbitrage?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Ravikant, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Ravikant

Ravikant Bronze IL'ite

Hello,

I have been following this forum for quite sometime and I am amazed by the number of enterprising women who want to use their time productively to make money from home.

I am not very excited about data entry type work from home jobs because that pays too little and take up too much time and uses too little of an intelligent person's skills.

I wanted to bring to your attention a concept call "Adsense Arbitrage". Don't get put off by the complex name. It is a complex name for a simple concept. Using various techniques you drive traffic to your website at a very low cost. By having content on a rich topic in your webpage, you get paid a lot higher per ad click. [Google's adsense program displays ads on your webpage based on the content of your page. When someone clicks on the ads on your page, you get paid money.]

An example of the above would be paying 2 cents per click by placing ads on sites that talk about poems and getting paid 30 cents per click by having content (and hence ads) in your site about cancer drugs.

2. Ravikant

Ravikant Bronze IL'ite

With that small introduction, I don't want to regurgitate the extensive amount of information available online on this topic. I will just point you towards them.

#1 - Here is a good set of articles for you to get started on.

Part I - Adsense Arbitrage Tips, Tricks and Secrets
    Part II - Adsense Arbitrage Keyword Selection
    Part III - Adsense Arbitrage Automation and Button Pushing

#2 - Download the attached case-study where some one made $4500 by using this method. He takes you step-by-step through it. This case-study was written to sell a service called keyword elite, which I don't think is available anymore. You can ignore that aspect completely and focus on the core content.

#3 - Below is a set of articles that chronicles another person's experience following the case study mentioned in #2 above. There is a lot of learning here.

Adsense Arbitrage Experiment
    - Part 1
    - Part 2
    - Part 3
    - Part 4
    - Part 5 and
    - Part 6.

Take your time reading through these. Once you had done that you can share you questions, comments and experiences here. Making money through this method (or any method for that matter) isn't easy. It takes time and effort. Hope some one finds this useful.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  3. blackcrow

blackcrow New IL'ite

I have registered with Google adsense on my website, but hardly any clicks are there on my site. How can we improve the traffic to our website.