1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

making a habit for facial hair removal.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rya, Feb 16, 2016.

1. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    i would like to motivate myself and others in the thread so that every woman can be benefitted. I have FACIAL HAIR. That feels horrible, especially when i go out. I have been trying powders and pumice stones but i am not doing it consistently. That is my bad habit. I dont want to go for LASER. Now, i want to make it a habit and continue using them everyday as a routine. If any of you wants to join me let us make it a habit and see the difference. If any of you knows tips for facial hair removal please share and let us try to see the difference. I know CONSISTENT trial makes it a success one day or other atleast to some percentage:cheers. Motivated ladies please join.
    Thanks
    RYA

2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey I was searching for such a partner!! I noticed my facial hairs just today morning! And am shocked :eek Feeling terrible. Also do let me know any tips if possible! I am here with you! And as of now, I am just thinking to start with Turmeric and Milk. Lets stay motivated RYA. :) friendssmiley

Sweety82, Abirami78 and rya like this.
  3. Nishi18

Nishi18 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I would like to refer you to use waxing cream in your home. Because I also have the same issue, my facial hairs also more thick and grow faster and I hate it. Usually monthly once I do waxing for face, hands, legs but still I am looking to get rid of this. As I knew its nature, we can't do anything, when we reach more then 50's , automatically it will stop growing. And I used many home remedies, all in vain. At last one of my friends,suggested me to do waxing in home. Its very better, as we do daily brushing, hair combing, bathing . At least weekly once we can do it easily.

2 people like this.
  4. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Coarsely ground oatmeal- 1/2 tsp
    lemon juice- 5 drops
    Honey- 1 tbsp

Process

Mix oatmeal, lemon juice and honey to get a paste.
    Apply this on your face.
    Leave for 15 minutes.
    gently rub your face in circular motion for about 3 minutes. Where you have hair on your face, rub against the direction of the hair growth. not heavy massage just be gentle.
    Now wash off.
    Repeat 2-3 times a week.

2 people like this.
  5. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

It is exciting to hear from you. Nice. turmeric and milk? why dont you add some besan also. u can massage in circular motions in hair areas. Buy a good pumice stone from health and glow and you can apply everyday without fail. Let me try also. In the meanwhile i am also using thanaka powder. I have seen some positive results. I should be consistent enough. Thanks

6. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Nice to hear from you:). For legs and hands ok, But when u wax ur face regularly, does it not sag the skin. Please clarify. That is why i am scared. And even if u wax ur face whenever hair grows again, does it not look odd? Thanks

7. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

THANKS FOR THE TIP INBOXSWEETIE :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey thanks Rya!! I used besan long back!! My facial skin was not fine with that. So just left. Let me try with pumice stone. Wont it be harsh on skin? Just a clarification before buying. Did you notice any progress after using pumice stone?

9. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Pumice Stone on Facial skin would be definitely harsh

10. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

:wowWelcome