1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Make Your Life A Celebration With Love

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 29, 2021.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

In Life , When you get into trouble ; don’t get nervous , Just close your eyes and listen to your Heart ;
    Because the Heart may be on the left …. But It is always right ……..Somethings just cannot be touched or seen… they must be felt with the Heart…

Life is not so easy. We learn from our experiences everyday. But it is not enough only learning but put into practice.
    If you want something you’ve never had you have to do something you have never done .

When I see other grandchildren with their grand parents feel unhappy but feel happy that God has given us opportunities to go for satsang, poojas etc, where we get to learn and also enjoy and see so many people, after seeing whom feel that God has given

These quotes are from Google

Who should be blamed when a leaf falls from a tree?
    Is it the wind that blew it away?
    or
    Is it the tree that let it go?
    or
    Is it the leaf who grew tired holding on?
    Life unfolds a lot of misunderstandings everyday..every moment..
    Its up to us to:
    Solve it.
    or
    Leave it.

1.Nobody is real in this world except mother…

2.A poor person has no friends …

3.People do not like good thoughts…they like good looks..

4.People respect the money not the person ..

5.The person u love the most , will hurt you the most..

When your heart is open to Love…

Sounds become music…..
    Movements become dance, …….
    Smiles become laughter, ………….
    Thoughts become meditation and life becomes …a celebration
    Make your life a celebration with Love!!

SCA, satchitananda and Thyagarajan like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Dear Elder Sister @iyerviji
    From a huge ocean of quotes, you churned out the crème de la crème - ambrosia - that have direct meaningful bearing on day to day living. These are golden nuggets and facts of life. Kudos to you.

While the monks busy themselves to humanity preaching 24x7 to practise the opposite of it - like respect persons with values & virtues instead of their money, the world goes about turning as usual spinning with desires for possession of all kinds of wealth.

It is true that only mothers are true. It is said, maternity is always a truth but paternity subjected to doubts or held dubious. MA of all the world are to be respected. Genuflecting AmmaBy no means to be held demeaning.

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hugs Vijima. Do we not all have to face it some day. The day when the fledgelings fly the nest. Parents, I am sure dread as well as look forward to the day, because the children have to go forward and lead their own lives. Grandparents feel sad that the grandchildren are now busy with their studies, friends and other activities and don't have as much time for them - yes, even grandchildren who live with the grandparents. For me, my sister's children were like my own ..... I was a 'maa-si', an older sister, a playmate all rolled into one. Now they are grown ups, living in another country. I don't know how long it is since I set eyes on them or when I ever will get an opportnity to again. At such times I remember this poem:

On Children
    Kahlil Gibran - 1883-1931

And a woman who held a babe against her bosom said, Speak to us of Children.
    And he said:
    Your children are not your children.
    They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
    They come through you but not from you,
    And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
    For they have their own thoughts.
    You may house their bodies but not their souls,
    For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
    You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
    For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
    You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
    The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
    Let your bending in the archer’s hand be for gladness;
    For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.

Thyagarajan and SCA like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@iyer Viji said in quotes about celebration of life. With quote of kahlil Gibran poem, sister @satchitananda made it icing on the cake.
    I agree cent percent. As fledglings they were not our own. As kids not our own. As adults too they are not our own. They come through us to fly away somewhere as we too did the same way flew out from our parents some day some time.

Thanks and Regards.

shyamala1234 and satchitananda like this.