1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa-Masti-gossips!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

I really dunno how she does that..same with my FB too, she keep sending messages. Luckily everybody in my contact know that she is a tech-savvy.

BTW, she visits only this particular sub-forum to see celebrities pics...

luv,
    sangi

1 person likes this.
  2. SANARUN

SANARUN Silver IL'ite

Thanks ranchu, i didn't know and it didnt reflect in the list of my posts too, so i was wondering what had happened??

luv,
    sangi

1 person likes this.
  3. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

New Year Wishes to all..

2 people like this.
  4. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks & Wish you the Same Uma!!

5. puni88

[​IMG]
    <table><tbody><tr><td>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

January 2013 issue of L'Officiel magazine.
    Sridevi is seen wearing a Burberry trench coat, and belt along with jewellery by Allure Jewels & Gems.

1 person likes this.
  6. puni88

[​IMG]
    <li style="opacity: 0;" id="187745" class="{type:'slide',desc:'SRK looks just as dashing as he did in his role as Major Samar Anand in &lt;i&gt;Jab Tak Hai Jaan&lt;/i&gt;.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;i&gt;Chennai Express&lt;/i&gt;, which is due for release this year, tells the story of a man who travels from Mumbai to Rameshwaram and what happens during the journey.',i:'2',src:'http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/firstlook-2012/chennai-2.jpg',alt:'chennai-2.jpg',key:'khiladi 786, luv shuv tey chicken khurana, asha bhosle, jab tak hai jaan, Rani Mukherji, Aiyya, First look, Arjun Kapoor, Gunday, Ranveer Singh, Raaz 3, Bipasha Basu, Kareena Kapoor, Heroine, Vivek Oberoi, Neha Sharma,Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story, Preity Zinta,Ishkq in Paris,Kamal Haasan, Viswaroopam, rajinikanth, Kochadaiyaan, Skyfall, Daniel Craig, film releases 2012, The the great gatsby, saif ali khan, english vinglish, joker, emraan hashmi, esha gupta, alia bhatt, bhoot returns, bhoot',cat:'entertainment',title:'First look: Deepika rides pillion with SRK',titleAlt:'First look: Deepika rides pillion with SRK',source:''}">The first look of Rohit Shetty's much awaited Chennai Express, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone is finally out. The poster shows Deepika riding behind SRK on a bike.

1 person likes this.
  7. puni88

[​IMG]
    <li style="opacity: 0;" id="187743" class="{type:'slide',desc:'Hugh Hefner also posted this picture of himself with his new bride on New Year along with the tweet:Hugh Hefner Happy New Year from Mr. and Mrs. Hugh Hefner!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;This picture was posted on Twitter by &lt;a href=&quot;https://twitter.com/hughhefner&quot; class=&quot;fn fl fa fs12&quot;&gt;Hugh Hefner@hughhefner &lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br &gt;Top ten hush-hush celebrity weddings',i:'2',src:'http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/surprise-weddings/hugh-newyear.jpg',alt:'hugh-newyear.jpg',key:'hugh hefner, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Mark Zukerberg, Priscilla Chan, celebrity weddings, hollywood weddings, surprise weddings, Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz, Drew Barrymore, Will Kopelman, Natalie Portman, Benjamin Millepied, Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom, Mariah Carey, megan fox',cat:'entertainment',title:'86-year-old Hugh Hefner's new 26-year-old bride',titleAlt:'86-year-old Hugh Hefner\'s new 26-year-old bride',source:''}">

8. puni88

For the above picture......

Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, 86, wed his girlfriend Crystal Harris, 26, at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles' Beverly Hills on New Year's Eve.

The couple were originally meant to marry in June 2011, but the model-turned-lingerie store owner got cold feet and called off the wedding. They reconciled in May 2012. This is Hefner's third marriage.

Hugh Hefner posted this picture on Twitter saying: Crystal & I married on New Year's Eve in the Mansion with Keith as my Best Man. Love that girl!

This picture was posted on Twitter by Hugh Hefner @hughhefner

2 people like this.
  9. puni88

[​IMG]
    <li style="opacity: 0;" id="187756" class="{type:'slide',desc:'Daddy's little girl Saira was seen sitting on her father's lap at the centre court watching a tennis match.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Coming up: Meet Aamir's daughter Ira',i:'2',src:'http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/stars-kids/2-mahesh-daughter.jpg',alt:'2-mahesh-daughter.jpg',key:'ira, Salman Khan, allu shirish, Karan Deol, Sasha Agha, armaan jain, Athiya Shetty, Sara Ali Khan,Narmmadaa Ahuja, aamir khan, azad, Celina jaitly, twins, viraaj, winston, rinke Khanna, Rajesh Khanna, Ajay Devgn, Yug, Kajol, Saachi Dutt, Kumar Gaurav, Nana Patekar, Malhar, Sushmita Sen, Alisah, Renee, Zeke, Zene, Maria Goretti, Sachin, Shriya, Shahid Kapoor, harper Seven, victoria Beckham, celebrity children, India Kids Week, Kids, Childrens Day, Sunny Deol, Karan Deol, Sussanne Roshan, kids',cat:'entertainment',title:'Meet Lara and Mahesh Bhupathi's daughter, Saira',titleAlt:'Meet Lara and Mahesh Bhupathi\'s daughter, Saira',source:''}">

We got a glimpse of actress Lara Dutta and tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi's daughter Saira at the Chennai Open 2013 tennis tournament. Saira, who will turn one on January 20, made her first public appearance at a tennis match.

1 person likes this.
  10. Roopamanju

Roopamanju Platinum IL'ite

all that I could see is a skeleton with a wig!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.