1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa-Masti-gossips!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Am sooo soooo sorry Ms. Aaradhya Bachchan. I was not too active in this thread when you were assigning names to the IL ppl, so I had forgotten that it was you...

but oru chinna doubt.... Oru 1 year old kolandhai ku epaddi ellam Kollywood/Bollywood gossip akkku vera ani vera theriyadhu ? ( You are a one year old, but how come you know all the Kollywood/ Bollywood gossip.)
    Do your thata and mother discuss this at home ???

Ayoo.. no no ... pls dont... seeing her in that david frost interview itself i wanted to give her 2 tight slaps and tell her to grow up and not act like a teenager....pls pls no photos...

6 people like this.
  2. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Barfi! out of Oscar race:

Ranbir Kapoor-Priyanka Chopra starrer Barfi! is out of Oscar race after it failed to qualify for the next voting round in the best foreign film category, according to the Academy.

The film, which revolved around the love story of a deaf-mute boy and an autistic girl, played by Ranbir and Priyanka, was India's entry to the Oscars this year.

Released on September 14, the film was lauded by the critics as well as audience.

It turned out to be another disappointing year for India at the Oscars. In the past, only Aamir Khan starrer Lagaan in 2002, Mira Nair's Salaam Bombay!in 1989 and Mehboob Khan's Mother India in 1958 have managed to earn nominations in the foreign film category without registering any wins.

Out of the 71 films that have qualified for the Oscars from across the world, only nine films are advancing to the next round of voting.

The shortlist will be winnowed down to the five nominees by specially invited committees in New York and Los Angeles.

The films that have made it to the list are Michael Haneke's much lauded drama Amour from Austria, Kim Nguyen's War Witch from Canada, Pablo Larrain's No from Chile, Nikolaj Arcel's A Royal Affair from Denmark, The Intouchables Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano from France, Baltasar Kormakur's The Deep from Iceland, Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg's Kon-Tiki from Norway, Ursula Meier's Sister from Switzerland and Romanian film Beyond the Hills by Cristian Mungiu.

3. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

One of Bollywood's eligible bachelors - Salman Khan, has finally revealed his marriage plans!!

In an interview, salman Khan has stated he'll only marry after the Jodhpur and Mumbai court verdicts are out. (Salman has been accused in two cases - hunting the endangered blackbuck in Jodhpur; and a vehicle mishap case in Mumbai)

Here's an excerpt from his interview:
    "I will think about marrying only after the courts give their verdicts. If the verdicts go against me, I will marry only after coming out of jail," the actor told Rajat Sharma during India TV's show 'Aap Ki Adalat'.

Looks like Salman would head straight into his 60th year wedding celebrations!!

10 people like this.
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ani,

Puni is going to kill you for releasing thIS News here.

1 person likes this.
  5. aniShekar

Aama Ranchu, maranthE poyitEn!! (I forgot, Ranchu!!) This ought to have gone into one of the Bachchan family threads :bonk

2 people like this.
  6. aniShekar

Akshay Kumar, Twinkle and Dimple Kapadia at Akshay's sister's wedding.....

[​IMG]

7. aniShekar

Here's a snap of the happy couple, Surendra Hiranandani (of Hiranandani builders), and Akshay's sister, Alka Bhatia :)

[​IMG]

It's second time nupitals for both the bride and groom. Surendra had earlier divorced his wife of 3 decades (Preity, who's remarried now). Alka too, is divorced, and has 1 daughter. She runs a popular beauty spa in Mumbai.

8. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Ameesha in the red saree ! Red street?

9. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Oh, thank you for clearing my doubt, Ani. I was wondering if they have mistaken the groom's father to be the groom there..nonetheless, the couple does seem to look like "yaaang lavers" (in Kondamani's voice modulation) :p

8 people like this.
  10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Exactly my thoughs Sofea!!! Wow remarrying after 3 decades......

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.