1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa-Masti-gossips!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Veera, if I start telling about Manisha's affairs, then the list is not going to end. In short, she was going out with almost all her leading men, beginning with Vivek Mushran, her co-star in her debut film...until Ajay Devgan. Why, she even had a public catfight with Aishwarya Rai since they both were dating the up-coming photographer Rajeev Mulchandi at the same time. She was also rumoured to have had affairs with the very much married Nana Patekar, Nagarjuna, Jackie Shroff and even music director Sandeep Chowta. And not enough of all these, our Nepali beauty also had a string of affairs with a number of foreigners. Phew, yes she finally got married to a much younger guy but her marriage is apparently on a shaky ground now. Not sure if she has filed for divorce but the couple are definitely living separately now.

2. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

:hatsoffHats of to you dear Sofea :bowdown :bowdown!!! You got to know a lot of information!!! You are a celebrity database :)

1 person likes this.
  3. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

We need to double check if Sofea is really a celebrity leaking all the information anonymously :) :rotfl

6 people like this.
  4. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Cold War brewing between Aishwarya Rai and Jaya Bachchan

Reports from the Bachchans’ house in Mumbai indicate a ‘rift’ in the much-appreciated relationship between Aishwarya Rai and Jaya Bachchan, without an iota of doubt the most keenly observed bahu and mother-in-law of the country.

Aishwarya Rai’s daughter Aaradhya’s first birthday was celebrated recently, and every one was seen on good terms and till now, nothing contrary to this has appeared in the media. For the first time, though, reports speak of a “misunderstanding” between Jaya Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan.

The latest crisis in the Bachchan household appears to have been over Ash’s remarks praising chief minister Narendra Modi’s functioning and his government’s achievements, which apparently didn’t go down well with Jaya Bachchan.

Ash had been to Gujarat recently as part of an advertising campaign. Apparently impressed by Modi’s work, Ash commended the growth of the State in many spheres and also appreciated the chief minister of the state Narendra Modi’s work. Amitabh Bachchan, her father-in-law, is the brand ambassador of the State while Jaya Bachchan belongs to Samajwadi Party, which is obviously opposed to Modi and the party he belongs to.

At a recent book release function, all from the house except Jaya were present. Jaya’s absence has sparked rumours that not ‘all is well’ between her and her ‘star’ bahu.

5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Re: Cold War brewing between Aishwarya Rai and Jaya Bachchan

Sabaash! So rather than fighting over some mundane & cliched domestic problems, our DIL-MIL r now fighting over political parties & leaders? Wonderful! Kudos to Jaya and Aish for bringing the saas bahu problems to d next level ;-)

10 people like this.
  6. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl......hmmmmm....High-profile people (MIL-DIL) don't fight over petite issues.

3 people like this.
  7. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Foxy this is a great insult for me!!! Dont you remember that I'm Aaradhya Bachchan and I belong to the family that knows nothing but create false publicities and rumors? And you dare to check on my celebrity status??? ::rant I will definitely take revenge on you for this. Let me send you my mom's photo sans her makeup and gorgeous dresses! I bet you will never sleep in the night after seeing that! :rotfl

7 people like this.
  8. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Naan appovE sonnEn-la (I KNEW this would happen!!)

This probably is the crux behind the rift!!

So the media has homed on to this just now? At IL, we've been pointing it out for ages - Jaya is either absent during the FIL-DIL-son media bonding sessions, or she stands apart, looking ever so morose!!

3 people like this.
  9. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

2 people like this.
  10. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Che Che Cheee you nasty girl. :oops:

Buy black marker pen before mailing the photos. They come in handy ;-)

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.