1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa Masti & Gossip : Part 2.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Mar 18, 2014.

1. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

Re: maja gossips Part2

Congrats Padmini for starting a new thread afresh. Just Bollywood or other woods also?

2 people like this.
  2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Vidya says she isn't pregnant and wants to take a break for few months.
    Only time can say if she is pregnant or not :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

She has dated some of India’s most eligible bachelors including Virat Kohli . But there’s more to Izabelle Leite than meets the eye.She was first recognized as the stunning beauty in that little-seen but significant film Raj Purohit’s Sixteen.Now a year later Izabelle was in the news again recently when she was caught by paparazzi dining with Siddharth Malhotra.

Izabelle doesn’t deny her dosti with Karan Johar’s protégé.
    Says the sensuous Brazilian beauty, “Sidharth Malhotra is a friend. Yes, we hang out together. And that night(March 6) when we went for dinner I wasn't expecting all those photographers outside. I’m not used to all this, and I forget the fact he's famous here.”
    The Brazilian beauty who will next be seen with Tanuj Virwani in Purani Jeans, admits she was quite frazzled by the pictures that were splashed in the papers the next morning. “I’m not used to the paparazzi . This kind of attention over my male friends has happened to me three times already. And I feel so embarrassed. I’m not the kind of girl who wants to be seen and heard everywhere unless it’s about my work.”
    Izabelle is saddened by the low truth quotient that she witnesses in reports on her life. “Some sections of the media write and show so many things about me which are not true. But it’s ok. I am in a profession where people are curious about my life.Its all part of my work so I understand.”
    There were also link-up rumours with her Purani Jeans co-star Tanun Virwani .
    Izabelle clarifies. “Tanuj is my co-star and since we started the workshops for Purani Jeans we become really good friends. And we always meet each other. I know his parents as well and they are really nice to me. There is nothing beyond that.”
    Izabelle admits dating cricketer Virat Kohli. “Virat was one of the first Indian friends I had when I came to India. We were dating for quite a while. ..We were together for almost two years. But we didn't want to make it public. So yeah, Virat and I did have a relationship. But Sidharth is only my friend and yes, we do spend time together as well. Izabelle arrived in Mumbai three and a half years ago. “I decided to come to India for to work and make money,and not only for myself.I wanted to try to afford a better life to my family.” It’s not easy for the 23-year old Brazilian to be alone in Mumbai. “I have to work and live far from my family.
    Shedding light on her roots the gentle beauty says, “I’m from Joao Pessoa.That’s in north-east Brazil. I started to work since I was 14 . But I could never travel because I was studying. So as soon as I finished my school and started university, after one and a half years, I decided to travel to India.”

She bagged Sixteen almost immediately, and though it was not the success it should have been, Izabelle has no regrets about her debut. “Sixteen has a big meaning in my life. No matter how big or small, people noticed the movie. Honestly, I had a great experience working in it and I learned a lot. The fact that I didn't know how to speak proper English, Hindi and had never acted before in my life , and they still believed that I could do that, gave me a lot of courage and impetus.I worked really hard and I was feeling kind of "blind" because I didn't know how good or bad I was during my scenes.”
    Mumbai was, and remains, a culture shock for Izabelle. “ Everything was so different for me. Language, food, people, culture, acting, weather.... But I trusted my director completely and in the end I could see how good the results were. I’m really glad I started my Bollywood career with Sixteen.”Izabelle looks forward to seeing her family soon. “My mom and sister might come soon to spend a month with me. I will try and bring them here more often .Honestly it's really hard to define who your real friends are. But I love to meet and get to know new people, to talk about new things, to share experiences, etc.I do have my buddies over here which I really like them.I don’t have many friends, but the ones I have are enough to make me happy.My friends in Mumbai are special to me.They help me to live without my family.”
    [​IMG]

4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

This veteran filmmaker, who has delivered a record shattering hit with an aging erstwhile action star, proves yet again, that the casting couch is a simmering, below the carpet truth in Bollywood.

For a Punjabi flavoured action flick that he made with his favourite angry hero, he reached out to a superhot, sex symbol from abroad. When he wanted her to do an item number, the hottie agreed. But then, the director asked her public relations manager upfront for 'favours that she would provide beyond an item song'. Before the tongue tied manager could revert, the actress made it clear that her husband who is also her manager, would be on the sets of the shoot throughout. The director immediately lost interest, and hired a much lesser known item girl instead. His loss from the looks of it, for the sex symbol's item song for another action flick created quite a few waves!

Guess Who! Seeking Favours Beyond a Song

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Salman Khan shake a leg with Akshay Kumar for the latter's 'Fugly' starring youngsters Mohit Marwah, Vijender Singh, Arfi Lamba and Keira Advani. However, though the shoot started on a good note, it apparently did not end on one. For some reason, Salman Khan is said to have stormed out the of the sets during the title song shoot. News has it that Salman was mad at the fact that Akshay Kumar was hogging more limelight in this special number. Buzz is that Salman walked off after shooting the first stanza of the song, much to everyone's shock.

Apparently, director Kabir Sadanand and team managed to wrap up the rest of the song with the others.
    What do you make of this? Does not sound like the usual, generous Mr Khan, does it?
    [​IMG]

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Rhea Chakraborty, B-town actress who was last seen in 'Mere Dad Ki Maruti', tweeted of a bad experience she had today.

She wrote, "Mumbai is so unsafe, it's scary to another level..I am absolutely frustrated with the men in this country .. Here this out, it's ridiculous. I just got groped by a very well dressed man who casually walks into my building in broad daylight, with 2 watchmen chilling in the building. Can a girl not walk in to her own building at 5 PM? Where is the guarantee of not getting molested? Luckily, I take martial arts classes and I managed to kick him real hard.. And screamed so he ran away.. But Mumbai is suffocatingly unsafe. Action needs to be taken , or are we waiting for 1000s more to get molested.. ?? Is anyone going to bother, elections are round the corner!"
    She later added, "Just filed an FIR , watching CCTV footage ., I won't let this go."

Rhea also released a press statement saying, "I would like to thank everyone for their support and encouraging words I have tweeted about this unfortunate incident only to highlight the dismal reality and ask all women to be more aware. The police are doing their job and I am confident they will get to the bottom of this matter."
    Well, do you think our cities have become increasingly unsafe for women today? Would you have the courage to raise your voice against such incidents?
    [​IMG]

7. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Farheen, yesteryear star who is best known for her role in the 1992 film 'Jaan Tere Naam'. After working in a handful of movies in Bollywood and some down South, Farheen quietly quit the movie scene and settled down with the very much married, former cricketer, Manoj Prabhakar.

After a good two decades and two children, Farheen is back to try her luck in the 'Jaan Tere Naam' sequel as a mother of the heroine. Farheen, who now lives in Delhi with her family of hubby Manoj, children Raahil (16) and Manavansh (11), step son Rohan (25) and his family says she could not say no to director Deepak Balraj Vij when he came up with the offer.
    The actress who was once considered a Madhuri Dixit lookalike talks of her comeback at a time when Madhuri has also returned to the big screen. In an interview to Mumbai Mirror she says, "Madhuri is beautiful, but I think I'm more beautiful, even my sons say so. Had I not got married I would have given her good takkar. She is an actress par excellence but I had age on my side as I entered the industry seven years after she did. But today, I don't think I resemble her. My hair is longer now and when I met Shatrughan Sinha recently, he told me that I look like Suchitra Sen. That's a real compliment."

[​IMG]

8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Kirron Kher’s recent visit to Chandigarh proved to be a disaster. The actor is contesting the Lok Sabha elections this year on behalf of the Bharatiya Janat Party (BJP). Not only was her car pelted with eggs, but there was a section of her own party members labeling her ‘outsider’ and showing black flags in protest against her nomination from Chandigarh to contest polls. Kirron was accompanied by husband Anupam Kher, who seemed not just happy but extremely supportive about his wife’s political aspirations. Ms Kher beat former Union minister Harmohan Dhawan, Satya Pal Jain, and Chandigarh BJP president Sanjay Tandon to be named as BJP’s candidate from Chandigarh. Kirron herself downplayed the whole drama around her visit and rubbished the ‘outsider’ claims, she said, “I am a daughter of Chandigarh. I was born and brought up here. I have lived here. Those opposing me are also from the BJP family. We will pacify them.”

Kirron’s husband actor Anupam Kher seemed positive about his wife’s political innings, he said in a recent interview, “I am not associated with any political party. I have only campaigned once that was 25 years ago. But I have known Kirron since 1974. For many years she was my friend and she has been my wife for 28 years. If I campaign for anybody that would only be Kirron and I will definitely go.”
    Apart from her own party workers, Kirron will be facing stiff opposition in Chandigarh from Aam Admi Party (AAP) representative and Bollywood’s another dimpled beauty Gul Panag, who will also contest elections from Chandigarh this year. Interestingly both these dimpled beauties have had a connection in the past, Gul was dating Kirron’s son Sikander Kher for sometime before they parted ways. This elections certainly doesn’t lack the filmi tadka or masala. There seems to be enough action and drama, however only time will which of these two B-town’s dimpled actors will finally emerge a winner in the Lok Sabha polls.
    [​IMG]

9. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

[h=3]The war between the once number one heroine and the current Bollywood queen is taking interesting twists and turns
    [/h] Deepika Padukone has replaced Kareena Kapoor Khan as the heroine in Shuddhi. This is not first time that Padukone gal has stepped into Bebo’s shoes in a movie. Apparently Karan Johar is keeping this news under wraps, now wethinks this is wise decision considering Kareena’s successful stint with Dharma Productions has hit all time low. Kareena was left huffing and puffing when one of the most awaited film of hers was delayed innumerable times thanks to Hrithik Roshan’s health at first and followed by work commitments. With the recent development we’re sure that Ms Kapoor Khan will turn green with envy.
    Apparently Hrithik had informed Kareena in advance about his exit from KJo‘s movie, Roshan Jr chose to work with Katrina Kaif in Bang Bang over reuniting with Kareena on screen after a decade. While both Johar and Karan Malhotra made announcements initially stating that the Agent Vinod heroine would remain an integral part of the film, Johar later did reveal that he couldn’t ask Kapoor gal to wait for his movie to start forever. What followed was unexpected for KKK, whose films with Farhan Akhtar Bombay Samurai was shelved.

Kareena had lost out on Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela and now we hear that once a frontrunner to play SLB’s Mastani in his film Bajirao Mastani, Kareena is no longer in the race. And if buzz is to be believed then Deepika might oust Bebo and become the heroine in Bhansali’s film too.
    [​IMG]

10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Sonam Kapoor, the fashionista actress who is last seen in Bewakoofiyan, doesn't talk much about her alleged relationships. When she made some funny remarks on Ranbir Kapoor in the chat show , it didn't go well with Ranbir's dad Rishi Kapoor. After that, Sonam used to avoid questions regarding her personal life. But the new gossip that comes rounds in B Town is that she is dating Sahir Berry, businessman and model. The rumour is growing strong mainly because she was spotted at a posh restaurant with Berry last year. Even though there are no new photographs of Sonam and Berry together, B town folks think that there is something cooking between them.
    It is rumoured that Berry is introduced to Sonam through social media and then they eventually grew close to each other. B-Town gossip mongers states that it was Sonam's sister Rhea who was elemental in bringing Sonam and this businessman close together. In earlier days of Sonam Kapoor, she was, allegedly, dating Punit Malhotra and two were in a very serious relationship for sometime, but they parted ways soon after they had differences in opinion. It is said that Sahir Berry was even present at the Le Mill-Farfetch party which is co-hosted by none other than Sonam.

[​IMG]