1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Maid OR Mem???

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi radhika,

thanks dear ,glad that you liked it...yes i know how badly we wish for domestic help when we are away from India i agree with you modern or traditional anyone will do:biglaugh:biglaugh

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear radhika,

thanks for liking the post..yes she is Romba too much for anyone any day,isnt it ?:biglaugh

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi shakambari,

good to see you and glad that you liked the post.:)

I AM glad to hear about your well to do maid :biglaugh

as i often think of my maid back in India..she was the most loyal one that i have had but with a long list of troubles and yet she would be always smiling...Compared to her Mina is so lucky,i cant help thinking

4. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Mindian
    I don't know how I missed such a wonderful post.Simply superb.Enjoyed reading.

A maid having a part time maid for household work.I don't expect this much.Ofcourse her attitude towards work is surely worth appreciation.She want herself to be engaged,whatever work she is doing.

This post is useful for me in another sense.My parttime maid will join me next week, and am happy with the information regarding present scenario of maids:)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  5. ubellah

ubellah Bronze IL'ite

To be frank..I simply enjoyed your vivid narration. You have brought truth to light using a lighter note

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear meenu.

good to see you here:) glad that you enjoyed the post.
    yes the post and the fbs here must have prepared you for your part time maid,isnt it :)

touch wood a month has passed and mina and mindi seem to have hit if off rather well. hahah i get scared to talk about it you know..the very next day they will ditch you.:)

7. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi ubellah,

that was such a sweet comment..thanks dear...do participate in our snippets column more often.you are sure to enjoy yourself here:)