1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Maid kejriwal

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kylie,

i agree with u, i thnk ur and my views are the same where kejriwal is concerned.

Homless one i did not know, but now that u tell me, i find it ridiculous. Who are they to come and stay illegally on land that does not belong to them? And we are encoruaging it eh ! Tomm they want water, electricity and toilets, and u will give it to them? Who will foot the bill ?

And why give permenant jobs to the contract workers. once they becoem permenant , they become useless, they play traunt, for now u cant throw them out, and they wil cntinue to get salaries till they turn 60, and then their pension starts.

in this way ilike the american system, where u hire and fire, where u can reduce the salaries if need be, or u can increase if u need the person. The market decides.

Look at Air india, u cannot throw out the staff, i think half of the people there are not needed at all. And they are dr awing fat salaries, no wonder Air india is sinking fast.

Do u know food in the parliament canteen, what is the rate ? Chicken plate is something like 10 bucks or so , that ridiculous, change those rates to the market rates, for we are dealing with rich billionaires. Cutout the free sops to ministers, if that is under his perview, make sure there is proper supple of electricity.

Do u know kylie in punjab around 10 years back or so, before elections x promised that i wil make electricity free fro farmers. He won, and he made it free.

But it so happened that there was a 15 to 20 hour power cut for the farmers dues to which they could not take out water from the borewells and theuir crops died.

So they took out a procession to the CM, told him , losten, charge us full for electricity, but give it to us 24 hours, we dont want free, for then we hae no right to complain/A beggar cannot be a chooser eh !

Thanks.

kamal

1 person likes this.
  2. I have no disagreement with the above logic , Kamalji. Let us hope, the Prosecution loses the case against Devyani

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prem,

lets see what happens in this case. i dont deny devyani is innocent, my grouse is the quanmtum of punishment is disproportinate. lets see what happens, lets hope it is settled peacefully, and that no more maids are taken there.For it seems the maids want more salary than the boss is getting.HAHA

Regards

kamal

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

Give it to you for handling all the hot hot subjects that makes current headlines! I read this when you posted the same on FB and as usual, the jokes that follow makes me laugh so much that I forget the initial subject matter!

After following the initial row about Devyani, I have now taken a back seat on the matter and don't know the latest status of this confused affair. I only know that in the meantime, Devyani is as popular on the American channels as Frieda Pinto was some years ago and she looks just as glamorous!

Please don't think I am making light of a serious matter. Unless everyone gives us 'aam folk' the true pictures, we will be judging Only on what news is available to us. I refuse to do that.

As for Kejriwal, I am only hoping he is as good as he sounds. We need good people to to steer our wonderful country for I feel it is high time India gets out of its 'third world' country bracket.

Read about your cozy passage into 2014! All the best to you and Peace to all of us!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  5. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir
    Nice snippet the poser to AK n subsequent choice is good one...

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

Summing up deviyani, she did commit a crime , but the punishment is dispropotinate to her crime, and knowing that she is a diplomat, theings could have been handled diplomatically, rather than handcuffing, searning and cavity searching, is unpardonable.

Anwya that matter is old.

Todays newspaper had a good one on this subject,Seems Americans in some countries pay as low as one dollor a day to their servants, and here in america they want us to pay 10 dollors per hour eh ! Look at their double standards.

kejriwal, read todays papers, hehas gone bonkers, wants two big bunglows and cars now .HAHA

i knew it before u all knew, that power will corrupt, u are honest as longas u are not surrounded by money, but once it comes, many will succumb for they have not seen ever so much.

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bunny, u read about kejriwal asking for big binglows, and his ministers now wanting innova cars to move around, they have changed their tune now, as i knew they would.
    i should be a fortune teller, i know well in advance eh !

HAHA

Regards

kamal

8. pandora

pandora New IL'ite

anybody read this on twitter?:)

'Yesterday Arvind Kejriwal had to justify his majority to the house.Today he has to justify his house to the majority.'

1 person likes this.
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear pandora,

HAHA. whoever made thisup must be brilliant, yes i too go to twitter, and they come up with great ones, but no one comments on what i write.HAHA

This one is superb.Thanks for posting it here.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.