"mahavtar babaji"

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by SHASHU, Mar 1, 2010.

1. sri_july27

sri_july27 New IL'ite

hi shashu ,
    how r u ? how is the foreingn land. well i do know tamil. i will go and see the website and will share my views .
    looking forward to ur posts.

regards
    sri.

2. priyasudheer

priyasudheer Silver IL'ite

Really very blessing message ...will follow it for sure and experience the god..!!

3. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

hello shashu and frnds of this thread.....
    today i suddenly saw this thread , and started to read all the msg about babaji....so happy today is monday.... some intimation frm god i think so .....i saw this thread.......!!!!!!
    wen i saw this msgs.... i prayed babaji help me and cried regarding my problem and prayed i want to feel ur presence like tat....again i started to read all the msgs and took printout of babajis 108nama...then decided to do pooja as shashu mam guidance frm 9pm to 10pm...today.... then switch over to another thread....suddenly i got msg in my phone....as om......in hindi......!!!!!! frm unknown number...i cant able to give reply to tat number....i cant belive is it babajis blessing? cant able to explain my feeling now!!!! happily going to do pooja today....!!!! thanks for shashu mam for posting this thread!!!

4. sri_july27

sri_july27 New IL'ite

hi coolrdr,
    nice to read ur msg. defenitely it must be the blessings of Babaji.

sri.

5. sri_july27

sri_july27 New IL'ite

hi shashu,

y no posts for such a long time? wat happened? how r u ?

regards
    sri.

6. asha2664

asha2664 Senior IL'ite

Dear Shashu,
    Was reading all the posts about Babaji.In fact was discussing about the amazing book Autobiography of a Yogi when i got to know about Babaji (had earlier read bout babji in Indusladies) .I want to know what is the best way to pray to babaji as this is my first time .I am faced with a problem for the past 5 years to which there has been no solution,Feeling so helpless.Would be really grateful if you could help me out.
    Regards,
    asha

7. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bambli Sister,

Just happened to read this old thread of yours about BABAji and Yogi S A Ramaiah ji (Yogiar Sishya) I am not sure if you are following this thread still, By Baba's grace I hope you will see this post of mine.

Yeah!!! I am looking for a Scripture penned by Yogi S A Ramaiah ji on OMKARA SWAMIJI and who have interaction with him too.

I have been really eager to have (treasure) the Book, I have tried many sources but in vain, if you could talk to your Guruji about that and I would be ever grateful to you.

May Baba bless your home in abundance and fulfill all your wishes.. OM sairam

8. gannuboy

gannuboy Bronze IL'ite

Dear Nirmell,

The Birth place of Babaji is Parangipettai as said by shashu mam. The holy cave i.e. the babaji cave is in himalayas. There is recently a temple built in chennai for babaji by hari, rajni friend.

His grace, he called me to his places.. I will share some pics soon!

Pls see this link.
    How to go to Babaji caves? Where is Babaji caves? Where is Babaji Padappai temple | Ganesh's Blog

9. gannuboy

gannuboy Bronze IL'ite

DSC_0233.jpg DSC_0225.jpg DSC_0231.jpg DSC_0226.jpg DSC_0232.jpg

3 people like this.
  10. gannuboy

gannuboy Bronze IL'ite

The above pics are from Parangipettai after cuddalore you have to take left and in 20 kms you can reach parangipettai.