"mahavtar babaji"

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by SHASHU, Mar 1, 2010.

1. sri_july27

sri_july27 New IL'ite

hi shashu,
    y no posts lately? how r u ? why no posts in this topic?

regards
    sri.

2. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sri,

As i am moving out of India, was very busy with the work. This is for 2 years, as my husband has been deputed by the company to work in the Fareast. Already 6 months over, and my hubby has to come to pick me up. will b leaving on this Sunday. Once settled there, will be a regular visitor to this site.

Sri - can u read Tamil? if yes...then pl see the site "aanmiga Kadal". Lots and lots of spiritual inf.

luv

shashu
    om kriya babaji nama om

3. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Sri and Rinky

just wanted to share one more miracle. As i am going out of India, called up my guruji and took his blessings. he said that Babaji is travelling with u. I thought that since i am taking HIS photos, may be guruji would hv said it.
    On Mahashivrathri day, I visited a house where we have pooja,full day. There I was doing seva full day. Around 9:00pm, the owner's friend came to attend the puja. I served him dinner. He was showing some photos which was clicked in the cell. He said see...see Shirdi Baba's photo and just then i asked Mahavtar Babaji ka photo hai kya? He was zapped and asked me how I know HIM. Then he showed the photos clicked, when he visited Himalayas. Among the clouds and the trees I could see Babaji very distinctly. Just now he came and gave me a book on Babaji and I knew that My guruji's words came true and HE is travelling with me. G8 Babaji and i amBow to him .

shashu
    om kriya babaji nama om

3 people like this.
  4. Rinky31

Rinky31 Senior IL'ite

Dear Shashu

This is truly great ,to have witnessed this miracle that too on Mahashivratri .Babaji did not want you to feel lonely in a foreign country :))
    Any possibility of posting that photo so that we may all be blessed.
    Wishing you best of luck .Pl settle fast and keep posting
    Om Kriya Babaji Namah Om.

5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear all Il friends,
    It is very nice to hear that every one of us know about BaBaji.
    But,my experience was different.Babaji's shisya (the next Guru),when i was doing pooja,this Babaji was standing behind me, every day during my puja.!.It was a good experience!
    Thanks for giving us some information about BaBaji! But i would like to hear more information about Babaji.

6. sri_july27

sri_july27 New IL'ite

hi shashu,
    defenitely a miracle indeed.well if possible plzz do share the photo with us ...we too would like to see it.

regards
    sri.

7. deepsrinivas

deepsrinivas New IL'ite

Thats a miracle indeed.. Would love to see the photo. Iam also an ardent devotee of Babaji... If possible please share the photo..

8. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

dear all,

sorry the photos r with the friend in the cell and all the techniques of downloading only my son knows and he is in India and i am outside India. Still if Babaji wishes i may go to India soon, (as i am not comfortable here) and may be i am able to put the phtos. pl bear with me till then,

shashu
    om kriya babaji nama om

9. sri_july27

sri_july27 New IL'ite

hi shashu,
    sure we will wait till then....Babaji knows when we all should see photo.
    take care

bye

sri.

10. gannuboy

gannuboy Bronze IL'ite

Hello Mam,
    Did you happen to get the photo of Babaji from your friend?
    Regards
    Ganesh