Mac Donald kids party

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by essa, May 8, 2013.

1. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    :party
    Planning to celebrate my son's birthday.Any one had it Mac Donald or Burger king
    they said face painting,clown, singing,games ..in 2hrs is it all really there..

Did your kid and other kids enjoy...what about parents ? they are also included in the meals or they buy seperate??

Any other good place to have small birthday party of about 20kids with parents..:confused2:
    THANKS...

Last edited: May 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.

2. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

Shocking..over a million indian expats in UAE , quarter of which are on this forum,and not 1 had a party for their kids...

3. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

hi,

It happens at certain times that there will be lots of replies immediately or otherwise no one does at the time required....

anyways, i have lots of friends who have invited for bday parties in burger king / mac....they does it really good with engaging kids by conducting games, gifts for the games, face painting, lots of balloons around and primarily with good decoration..so you can proceed with this idea...our heartiest bday wishes to ur son.:thumbsup

4. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

I did my son's B.party twice in Burger king ( magic show + bad face painting + little games and honestly kids don't like the burgers)
    and i prefer the KFC - Face painting + play area + competition + games + two staffs fully entertain the kids and the kids like the KFC food.

1 person likes this.
  5. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

Thanks ladies.
    Nagasav which KFC u had it in? Actually I wanted to know mainly that if kids enjoyed the whole thing, it's their party after all. Thanks again I'll check KFC tmrw, but I paid advance already. Maybe u cud giv me some tips whic I can tell BK ,thanks again both gayabala n Nigasav.

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  6. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Hamdan KFC

1 person likes this.
  7. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

hey dinny .where are u..long time...busy posting other topics...have u done a bday??

8. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

hi essa,hope i m not late to reply,but u ca'n jus join d group on fb for abudhabi indian ladies called "abu dhabi indian expats"...there we jus discussed ths topic on various birthday party celebration venues..or jus pm me ur mail id,will forward u d details..:thumbsup