1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

M y first movie after marriage

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

my dearmost friend Aruna
    Please clarify what do you mean by .."Can't remember what all I did.."

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Now AC Dearie,

Don't start hijacking this thread. poor kanaka is busy with her daughter appearing for +2.

Now move your question to masti thread and we will all pull her....

Anyways what about you....

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That's a good idea...
    oops... i don't want to hijack this thread now.bonkbonk

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My Dear AC
    This was 18 yrs back so no idea ................hahahahahaha

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

First movie after marriage was 'Devaragam' in Malayalam. It was not too bad. However, we went with my parents and maternal grand parents- so I leave the rest for you guys to fill up.

We were engaged for six months before marriage, and spent a month from that dating before my fiance/husband left for Texas. Our first movie was Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. In a theater in Parel. This was two days after our engagement, so we were both pretty stern and quiet. Then we watched The Rising Son in another theatre in Churchgate ( I am getting old, forgetting all the theatre names). It was matinee, and for some reason the theatre has a very romantic policy that if they see young couple, they give them secluded corner seats!! Went to Mathura Dairy Farm after that, has kachori and lassi.

Then came, Cliff Hanger with Sly Stallone, Walt Disney Aladdin and a Hungarian movie. We were tired of Bollywood, so decided to watch a foreign lingo flick in and International Film Festival. Didnt understand a word, but remember some of the sub-titles still.

Hmm---- one small question and I start rambling.

6. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi all..I wanted to start a thread on this..Voila ..its already discussed..My firts movie after wedding was "Vasool Raja MBBS" in SSR pankajam theatre chennai.Infact I had been postponing it so that i the first movie will be of my one of my favourite actors.

We had watched loads of movies before marriage "Matrix part III",Vel and some other hollywood movies.I half slept in most of the english movies..:rotfldont remember their names too..

1 person likes this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Oh this thread brought back such sweet memories. Our first movie was "Raja Hindustani" - my husband is not very fond of Hindi movies but went along as I wanted to. 20 mins into the movie first he begged me to leave the theater and go out, then he threatned me that he would leave me and go and I still did not budge - so he finally gave up and dozed off blissfully for the rest of the movie. Since then we have not seen a single Hindi movie in the theater!

8. mui kanva

mui kanva Senior IL'ite

My first was "Thiruttu payale.....":hide:
    Since we decided to go out for a movie suddenly, and it was on a sunday, we dint get tickets for any other good movies, we ended up here.. but half way through, or even before that, we were not able to hold on and just got out of the hall.. :spinbut wotever, we sit dont know the cliamax and eager to know (ofcourse, we dont want to watch that movie to know the climax)....

9. Chandramukhi

Chandramukhi Senior IL'ite

I can't remember our first movie together......

10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

nice thread kanaka for bringing back lovely memories..i cant remember the one after marriage biut since we had almost a 9 month engagement we saw a lot of movies ...so the last day of my exams he comes to pick me up from the centre (totally unexpected... had not even taken special pains at dressing up since it was exam week) then a great lunch and a noon show movie "utsav"because i was a rekha fan...well i wanted to watch the movie but he did NOT...and nor did he allow me to watch...
    love
    Mindi