Lung Cancer Hospital In India

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Swadika45, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Swadika45

Swadika45 New IL'ite

Hi everyone
    I always enjoy going through IL forum and found it to be very informative and helpful. My main concern to write in the forum.... if anyone has some information about good cancer doctor or best lung cancer hospital in India. One of my cousin has just been diagonised with lung cancer all our family is devastated by this news. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swadika,
    Sorry for the bad news in your family.
    I do not know about lung cancer in specific, but Tata Memorial Centre at Mumbai. U can google and get the details, address etc.

One of my relatives had cancer in tongue - got totally recovered as he was detected at an early stage and was immediately taken to this place. Now the treatment is over and for the last two years he has been visiting the hospital once in a year for check up.

In another case, my father's student had a cancer in prostrate gland. It went thru a very difficult phase, chemo and everything - all at this place. Now it is 15 years, he is completely cured and hundred percent full of energy and does thousands of things for his profession and society. He also needs to visit the hospital once a year.

So can u try this place as well.

Wish ur cousin quick recovery. Everything will be alright. God bless.

3. Swadika45

Swadika45 New IL'ite

Dear kAlyaniShAnti
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your response, I will definitely check the website. Yes I have heard good things about TMC, just wanted some opinion but defintely this will be a great lot of information for my cousin's family. Abundance of blessings to you and your family.