Lucky thread for TTC lovely ladies ..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blessbabydust, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Vaidekikrishnan

Vaidekikrishnan Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    First of all a big salute to all for fighting and all the positivity and wish you all the very best to all of you to become mom.
    After reading certain pages here what I could see is there are two common problems PCOD/PCOS and low amh.
    Whatever I am saying might be a little awkward but this is the truth.
    First of all AMH is a qualitative test. Its not quantitative. If you do the test at different labs you may get different values. The low AMH doesn't mean that you are infertile it just indicates that your egg reserve is low that is in general if people are attaining menopause at mid 50s people with low amh will reach menopause number of years earlier.
    If our age is less than 30 then there is no relationship between amy and the quality of eggs.
    People with the complaint of only low amh and other values are categorized under unexplained infertility. 90% suggestion will be IVF/ICSI/IUI etc.
    So please don't worry you might have read so many thread and success stories of people with low ang even 0.02.. all we have to do is try our best and pray to God. Passing the luteal phase (last 15 days of cycle) will be very difficult especially who are under aided pregnancy... For that please be occupied, don't be alone. Spend time with people around you and keep your mind busy with some other thoughts. Over expectation also will lead to more pain.
    When it comes to PCOD/PCOS which is not uncommon 1 out of 3 women/girls have this issue because of the lifestyle. And we have heard so many success stories of these people as well.
    So.please don't stress yourself. Don't panic.
    Have your IC with normal happiness not just for the sake of pregnancy.
    Once you trust the medicines complete the medication course. Ensure that there is improvement in values. Always its good to go for healthy pregnancy than hurried one.
    Nowadays normal pregnancy and normal delivery have become uncommon.
    For pcod/pcos having cinnamon tea will be helpful. Kindly have a check on your weight.

Another truth is its not that whoever conceived naturally don't have any issues. Even they might be having all these issues. But it worked for them. The same way all is well that ends well. Everyone of you will have their own baby in hands soon.

Kindly watch this video. Infuse positivity. Everything will be fine soon. All the best. Huggzzz.

2. lakky

lakky New IL'ite

please include me in your prayers as well

3. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

I will pray for all the women here.

My 2 Cents , I have simplified few suggestions , very crisp for you to use as a checklist:
    1. Please take FOLIC ACID supplement as advised by ur doctor , well one month before you try for pregnacy. Please include variety of natural fruits and vegetables ( But eat less of high mercury fish).
    2. Very critical is to identify our fertile period. Please note that our eggs are fertile only for 12-24 HOURS (Whereas the guy's sperm could be there for 6 days).
    3. Please use a ovulution PREDICTION KIT, but be sure to read the instructions.
    4. If you are using the basal body temperature , the most fertile period is during the two to three days BEFORE this slight rise in body temperature ( 0.5 Def Farenhit/ .3 Deg Celcius).
    5. Have sex every other day during the fertile window.
    6. Checking your cervical mucus for a clean, thinner and SLIMY/SLIPPERY( slippery is an indication that it will make way for sperm to reach egg).
    7. Please do not exert yourself physically by exercising too much, just the regular walks etc would do.
    8. Please manage the stress that's caused by workplace, family etc.
    9. If you have not got pregnant after having unprotected sex for a year, it is time to consult your doctor.

My 2 cents : Be positive, Occupy yourself with tasks that give positive energies.( I used to blog) This is not the time to prod over the negatives in your life ,( if you are'nt blessed with good in-laws, hubby etc.) All that can wait

P.S I have gone through what you have been through. Now my little angel is 5 years old :)

I have also written about this in my blogs elsewhere ( blog details in my profile)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Lalithambigai likes this.
  4. Srilakshmi39

Srilakshmi39 New IL'ite

Hi, I am a mother of a five year old baby girl. Now I am trying for a second baby this month onwards. Please shower your blessings on me ladies. My daughter always asks for a baby sister and I am desperately trying to get pregant soon. I am 39 years old and hope there is no complications. Sticky baby dust to all of you.

5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Ladies keep me in your prayers :) I shall pray for all the TTC sisters here

6. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

Hi dear same with i me here firat one is 4.5 years.. I was in dis group for my first one also.. Nw age also a big factor... Please include me in your prayers

Srilakshmi39 likes this.
  7. Srilakshmi39

Srilakshmi39 New IL'ite

You are in my prayers .... We hope for the best to happen soon. Wish God bless us with another little one soon. Sticky baby dust to you.

rajinee likes this.
  8. Srilakshmi39

Srilakshmi39 New IL'ite

I am in the first month of ttc and n my 14 days wait period to know if i am successful this month. Waiting desperately.

lotuskirtana likes this.
  9. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Hey all,
    Keep me in prayers too.. 3 years of TTC.

10. Sail

Sail New IL'ite

Hi All,

Please include me also.We also planning for kids from 3 years.