Lucknow ladies meet here for health related discussions..

Discussion in 'Uttar Pradesh' started by drsurabhijain, Apr 17, 2012.

1. drsurabhijain

drsurabhijain Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

health conscious ladies from lucknow ?? Welcome here...

regards,

Dr Surabhi
    Nutri well
    Lucknow

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012

2. drsurabhijain

[FONT=&quot]What are Nutrients ?their use for kids ...
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A Nutrient is a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]chemical[/FONT][FONT=&quot] that an [/FONT][FONT=&quot]organism[/FONT][FONT=&quot] needs to live and grow or a substance used in an organism's metabolism which must be taken in from its environment. For human body protein, carbohydrate, Fats, minerals and vitamins are considered major nutrients.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Protein has a very important role in school children diet because there is considerable increase in muscular development during these years. The requirements for essential amino acids are higher for children than adults. Whole grains or enriched cereals are important as they increase the calorie value. Vitamins and minerals must be supplemented adequately. Calcium and iron requirements are relatively greater during early childhood. Deficiency of calcium can affect the bones of growing children. Foods rich in calcium such as milk and milk products, green leafy vegetable and fish should be included in the diet of children. Girls should be given iron rich food item.[/FONT]

1 person likes this.
  3. drsurabhijain

Staying healthy includes a balanced diet, staying clean, getting plenty of exercise as well as keeping your heart strong and free of drugs.

People who practice good nutrition, hygiene and exercise patterns develop a lifetime of habits that will keep them healthy for many years. Especially when they are older!

4. drsurabhijain

hey Watch me, Discussing Diet In winters In Sangini program at 3.30 p.m. on ETV (24.12.2013).....
    I a Happy :) ...

I will post the Utube link later .....plz plz let me know your feedback....

5. toolika

toolika Bronze IL'ite

hey Dr.Suraubhi,
    Congrats:clap
    But missed seeing it :hide:

please give the link