1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Luck is being in the right place at the right time

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 3, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

“Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning. Life goes on – not always the way we had envisioned it would be, but always the ways it’s supposed to be.

In life everything we do leaves a mark and is permanent there, undergoing pain we get strength to overcome difficulties and what's inside us is useful, what's outside. Everyone is not born lucky. When we get opportunities we should grab them.

Some say if someone has six fingers they are lucky and if the second finger in the feet is longer than the toe then they are bossy. In my case my last finger is longer than the fourth finger in both the feet, dont know the significance of that. Might be when God was making he made the last finger first and then the fourth finger.

Fate and luck are the same thing, it all depends on how you look at life! Fate being that everything happens for a reason. Luck meaning that life is what you make it.
    Unknown quotes

When I was young I used to feel we are lucky if we have a big house with all facilities etc. but now I feel only having a big house and all is not the only thing to be lucky. In young age we dont understand so many things , only after growing up you become matured and understand life and understand thatthere are so many other things in which we should be lucky

We should be lucky to have good parents, good family, good friends, God and elder's blessings. And now when I am nearing 70 yrs I feel I am lucky that with God's blessings and elder's blessings I get the opportunity to visit temples, bhajans etc. In this age I am happy with simple pleasures. Though as our own house is under renovation and now I am living in a small house with less facilities, health is also giving trouble now and then but I am sure everything will be alright soon and this is only a passing phase.

From 18th May till yesterday we had different programmes , devotional songs, bhajans, Radha Kalyanam , then the Pravachan on Sant Gyaneswar, Sant, Ramdas, Sant Tukaram. Yesterday was the last day. When they finished singing the Abhangs for one hour and started the story. Suddenly heavy rain came. Since there was gap in between the rain water was filled in some places and they could not continue in that place. For sometime it was stopped and they started in a place where there was no rain water. We all felt that since the programme from 18th May till yesterday went on well God was happy and blessed us with heavy rain.

“Remember, we usually can’t choose the music life plays for us, but we can choose how we dance to it. Make yours a beautiful memory.

The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours.

Beautiful Thoughts of life

“The adventure of life is to learn.
    The purpose of life is to grow.
    The nature of life is to change.
    The challenge of life is to overcome
    The essence of life is to care.
    The opportunity of like is to serve.
    The secret of life is to dare.
    The spice of life is to befriend.
    The beauty of life is to give.”

2. EverHappy

EverHappy Platinum IL'ite

Vijima,

Thats a wonderful thought..
    Loved the quotes- Fate and luck are the same thing, it all depends on how you look at life! Fate being that everything happens for a reason. Luck meaning that life is what you make it.

and

“Remember, we usually can’t choose the music life plays for us, but we can choose how we dance to it. Make yours a beautiful memory.

I really love the simple way in which you write but convey such big lessons of life.. Thank you for your lovely snippets :)

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Everhappy dear you always make everyone happy with your fbs. Thanks for making my day with your first fb.Glad you liked th equotes [and thanks for your appreciation and motivation

1 person likes this.