1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Luck and courage are required always

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 19, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Anywhere we go experience is always counted. Experienced people are always successful. When we go for a job they ask whether you have experience then only they give the job. But how will a person get experience unless they work in a place.

For some people even if they dont have experience in any field they do the job well and earn a good name. Some people are lucky that whatever job they do comes out well. But for some people as they get scared to do a job their work is not successful. For any job courage and luck is required.

We cant always depend on luck for anything. We have to do the job well then only it will be successful. There was a colleague of mine in my office who was very lucky in everything. She had the way of attracting people and knew how to win their hearts. She wont struggle much and get her job done. Whenever she wanted to go to some place she will find out who will be going to that place and ask for lift from them.

We should not complain about others We should change ourselves if we want peace. Sometimes we struggle through the tasteless coffee till the last sip, only to discover sugar crystals lying at the bottom. Thats life., sweetened but not stirred well.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.Men who have attained things worth having in this world have worked while others idled, have persevered when others gave up in despair, have practiced early in life the valuable habits of self-denial, industry, and singleness of purpose. As a result, they enjoy in later life the success so often erroneously attributed to good luck.

with love
    pad

3. Aarthibhuvan

Aarthibhuvan Senior IL'ite

Had work , effeciency and sincerity comes first when you persue a job. Just sitting idle and wait for the luck to wonders is just not right. Do your work properly, you will be rewarded suitably.

4. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Viji,
    I believe talent, hard work and luck combination works to bring good future.
    One must be smart too to create impressions.
    Jaya

5. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

my dear viji,
    you are right.luck alone will not help us.one may be a vey luicky person,they may get blessed with everything that a person could aspire in life.But if they don;t put in effort,their lifves will be vey ordinary,where as if these lucky people put on effort,the world wil be in their pockets.

The not so lucky ones will be bestowed with success if they put in hard work.

We should not complain about others We should change ourselves if we want peace. Sometimes we struggle through the tasteless coffee till the last sip, only to discover sugar crystals lying at the bottom. Thats life., sweetened but not stirred well.

lovely thought.
    love
    mithila

6. iyerviji

Dear Padmini

Thanks for your first fb and sorry for the delay in replying. You view on luck is too good to read.

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

Dear Aarthi

Thanks for your fb and I agree with your views on the subject

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

Dear Jaya

Thanks for coming here . What you have written is very true. I agree with you

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

Dear Mythili

Glad to see you here with a nice fb. I agree with your views.

love
    viji