1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Low-cut jeans

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Huma, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Hi guys

I would like to know what do u think of the latest trend low-cut pants?

when i see how some boys wear them i shudder. i expected the pant will fell off.

or worse when they bend you'll see their behind....not very nice view..

take care

2. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hi ma'am
    that is now very common...and i think it is here to stay for good.
    well...there is no worry of those pants falling off.
    but as for the unnecessary view...it cant be helped...in fact...it is done on purpose. i have no idea why or what they want to achieve.
    in my school, the boys wear their pants really low...until you can see their boxers....i find it very annoying...RantRantRant

regards
    maya

3. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

thanks maya.........i miss the old fashion.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Huma,

Low Cut Jeans is a trend here in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai and you can see every one in it. It is real fun to watch them sit in office with a small halter neck blouse that touches their belly button only leaving the major part of the back and tummy visible. Most of them we get to see their innerwear be it males or females. Since it is the trend, the company also does not mind, yes they make a noise when we wear denims on weekdays saying it does not go with the MNC policy. But butt showing is welcome!! ha ha..

5. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone

I think fashion comes with a responsibility. As the fashion designers somewhere in the world declared that Low Waist jeans are "IN" they also launched Long and loose tops to go along with it...

I'm very much into this, i have all low waist jeans and in fact the latest Skinny Jeans, but you have to wear them with long tops, wich makes the look complete... for the boys also, i guess there shud be limit, so as to maintain decency, the low waist has to be at least above the underwear label...

what do guys say ?

~Abha

6. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Abha and Mals thanks for stepping in.

I like the fashion six years ago when the jeans was just under the navel...i find it very sexy but now it's too much even with a long top. I have to pull up my jean constantly.

your right Abha about wearing the pant in the same level as the underwear. It would be more nicer.

So Mals.. u eye up a lot of butt then?

take care guys.

bye

7. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Huma,

You mentioned correctly. It doesn't look good to many people. That's why I always say fashion and trend is not always good looking.

Love

Rita

8. christinia123

christinia123 New IL'ite

I Don't think So That there is any Fault in Wearing Such a Low Cut Jeand But the Condition is that It should be Wear Properly Or i can Say It should be Carry Properly either It is Weared by a girl or by a Boy.

9. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Belts are really good at anchoring low cut jeans so they don't travel (down).

I personally am sick and tired of the hip hop look which has been around for 15 years (or is it more??) and yet I still see young guys (mostly) with the crotch of their pants between their knees. All sorts of wonderful fashions out there and still same old hip hop. :bonk